29 users online (1 members and 28 guests)  

New User

Status

I am not sure what happened..help..!

hey guy's how are you... my name is san.. from NYC
    well anyway as the title states im not sure what went wrong.. ok im going to make this short..
    about 3months ago i got the domain name started making my very first site, i finished and until about a month ago everything was going good my stats(traffic) was slowly rising.. then about a month ago it happened my traffic started to decline.. and today i get zero traffic..i mean none, seriously i had zero 0 visitors visiting my site today, now i've taken all the necessary seo steps.. submitting my site link to various search engines, directries.. and all.
    now im not sure whats wrong.. that being the main reason im here.. i think google banned..removed me.. but not sure why(can someone with a grudge purposely do this to me), so i was hoping you guy's probably know more then me and could help me out.
    The topic of my site is bodybuilding, anabolics, nutrition..etc its basically a information site.. not sure if im allowed to post the link here?
    I'll really appreciate the help guy's
    Thank's
    San

New User

Status

Re: I am not sure what happened..help..!

I did'nt want to have to bump this thread but..seriously guy's i need help, if this site is not going to work i'll just sell it and start all over again.. but i need some help, i dont know what to do.

I need your advice on this.. what do you think.. think it'll work or do i just need to scrap it and start over..(you know..i tell you, it's like i'm cursed..all my ideas ...sad) i dont want to die... help me..!

New User

Status

Hi peanutbutter

The same thing happened to my personal website. I found out a week ago that it happened because Google was doing some reordering in their Ranking Algorithms. I resubmitted my website and now I am listed again Let me know if that doesn't work...

Cheers!

Francois Asselin
    Last edited by HTML; 06-12-2006 at 04:09 PM. Reason: signature belongs in profile (once enough quality posts are made)

New User

Status

Goto google and do

site:yourdomain.com

and see if you're still listed. you may have gotten sandboxed for pulling some shannigans that you may or may not be aware of.

not being listed in google is not the end of the world, but its pretty close to it!

make sure you get some good, quality back links from other relevant sites.

Status

Question: Looking back at your traffic, was it ALL coming from google? Or did you have some traffic from other search engines, direct links, bookmarks, etc.?

Disabled

Status

Hello...

I can tell you that thier are tools that check to see if your site has been banned... my site has a copy of this tool i see it as reliable but im not banned so it tells me im ok.,as i see plenty from google. here is a site that has same tool www.iwebtool.com they have many different tools. If not try seochat they offer tons of cool tools also.

thanks
    Malcolm
    Last edited by HTML; 08-10-2006 at 10:38 AM. Reason: signature allowed in profile only once enough helpful posts are made.