38 users online (0 members and 38 guests)  

Related

1. Replies: 3
  2. Wordpress Auto thumbnail Generation    Forum: PHP Forum
    Replies: 0
  3. Replies: 3
  4. Loading problem using phpThumb    Forum: PHP Forum
    Replies: 0
  5. PHP Help- Modified phpThumb script    Forum: PHP Forum
    Replies: 2
    New User

Status

Question PHPthumb image generation trouble

Hi,

I have moved a friend's website to a new host. Using the copy supplied by the former webmaster, I uploaded a copy of the website to the new host, where all the files are the exact same as they were before, on the old host. I then configured the odds and ends such as location of the MySQL database to get the website running.

You can view it here: http://www.coccinellesenfolie.com

Now for the problem. The site uses PHPthumb to generate thumbnails for the products shown on the website (Click on Welcome, then Products.) Notice the product thumbnails are blank. Clicking on them reveals an equally blank close-up shot.

I double-checked the config file. The ImageMagick location is specified correctly (if it isn't, error messages would be displayed in lieu of the picture) and the MySQL database works perfectly... Aside from that, I do not know where to look. I have but very limited knowledge in PHP, and can't intuitively figure out where that bug would be coming from - although I'm 99% certain the problem lies in a single line within the configuration file.

Has anybody else experienced this before? What could be possible causes for this problem?

New User

Status

Re: PHPthumb image generation trouble

It seems to work just fine now
    Im on Internet Explorer, Ill try when I get back to my firefox computer, but I think it should be ok now

Bear

Status

Works with firefox, too.

u

New User

Status

Yes, I had found the problem and fixed it in the meantime - it was a problem with the version I had not correctly working with the new host's GD library. I just couldn't update my thread since I had lost the bookmark to it. The subscription E-Mail refreshed my memory.