64 users online (1 members and 63 guests)  

Related

1. Please Review My Site!!    Forum: Show it off!
    Replies: 5
  2. Review my site if u like    Forum: General Discussion
    Replies: 5
  3. plz review this site.........    Forum: Show it off!
    Replies: 4
  4. site review    Forum: Graphics Forum
    Replies: 3
    New User

Status

Please Review My Site

Hi everyone.

Please review my site, it is not as of yet open to the public, but i am trying to get the views of webmasters on some forums.

So please tell me what you think. Constructive critisism.

http://dolan.netfirms.com/test/index.shtml

thanks u all in advance

Be Yourself

Status
    hmm nice colors... 2 things

it will end up being 'higher' right? like the height will be more?

the links are probably ok but what you might do is bold all the links like the 'message board' is (to make more noticable) then make the message board one font size bigger or something. If you want, just a suggestion.

Besides that looks great to me.

New User

Status
    Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Yeah I will be making it bigger. I will try the links suggestions and see how it looks.

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    Hey VS, good to have you around. I like what you have done with your forums (http://vitalsparks.suddenlaunch.com/index.cgi) On the front page at http://dolan.netfirms.com/test/index.shtml the center table entitled "Latest News" is aligned to the right and just does not look right.

Dave
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting

Administrator

Status
    I love the front page, colours+layout are great.
    If one of our members helps you, please click the icon to add to their reputation!
    No support via email or private message - use the forums!
    Before you ask, have you Searched?

New User

Status
    Nice colors, clean design... I tried to go with blues on a site once and just could not get the combinations right -- good job!

The theory behind having a site that has a little bit of everything might be a good idea, but does little to give the site its own "theme".

It seems none of the links are working yet and the page could use some proofing. A good general rule to remember is that it is a good idea to not put up a site for review until it is ready for visitors. You could have an excellent site going and when I see it, it would be so good that I want to add it to my book marks and visit frequently. However, when you show an incomplete site, more than likely... One will never be back. I know it is tempting to show it to see how people feel it is going, but it's best to resist that urge. I have a few sites going now that I would love opinions on, but I know that it is best to wait -- as hard as that may be!

If you intend on submitting to search engines for the best possible results, start researching now while you are still in the beginning stages of your site.

Good luck! Let us know when your site is complete!