29 users online (1 members and 28 guests)  

Related

1. css active link problem    Forum: CSS Forum
    Replies: 9
  2. Replies: 5
  3. Link Problem?    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 1
  4. Link to img problem    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 2
    New User

Status

Problem setting up Mapquest link

I'm a newbie, so go easy.. Problem is that I've copied and pasted the code for linking mapquest on my website. (driving directions). When I upload my page to the hosting server and view that on the web, I get the error " The page you are looking for cannot be displayed because an invalid method (HTTP Verb) was used to attempt access. My guess is it the post or get verb in the code or something I need to setup on the host server side, or something completely different? Thanks, I turn to you pro's out here for an answer. (I know it's something simple that I did wrong).

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

Re: Problem setting up Mapquest link

You should probably use the Mapquest API http://www.mapquest.com/features/main.adp?page=developer_tools_oapi which is developed for this type of use.

Dave
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting

New User

Status

Ok, I did sign up for that and was overwelmed with all the code stuff, I thought Mapquest simple copy code and paste would do it all. Thanks and I'll review the api guide with them and work my way thru it.

New User

Status

All Set. Went back to simple form for MQuest and found my error conflicting with post and get. Thanks