55 users online (0 members and 55 guests)  

Related

1. Replies: 3
  2. 3 custom sites for sale and more    Forum: Websites For Sale
    Replies: 0
  3. custom cursors    Forum: CSS Forum
    Replies: 8
  4. custom scrollbars    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 1
    New User

Status

Many sites, custom and adsense

Thanks for looking at my ad. Below are the sites I have for sale. Please read the bottom as I will try to answer all the questions at the bottom or under the site.

A few built (custom article sites)

www.ppccampaign.info $40
    This is a very nice looking quasi custom adsense article site. I think it ended up being 312 pages. I think it should do well on clicks, as I found myself looking at some of the ads, and I misclicked on one. (not fraud as you don't get credit for your own clicks)

www.firstranks.com $35
    This site is huge and it also has rss feeds as well as news. I really think the name is pretty good as well. I think the site turned about 1500 pages. Nice name, 1500 pages on a good click term.

www.se-optimization.info $25
    This is largely like the site above, but I didn't add the rss feeds.

www.salesmeeting.info $20
    I believe this site to be just under 400 pages. This is a nice .info name, and the site fits the name well, even the header, picture of a "sales meeting"

www.hostingdetails.info $20
    This is another nice looking article rich site that has rss and news. Hosting clicks should pay well too. Low price for a quasi custom site

Few assorted sites:

www.articlesubmitter.info $30
    This site sell the product of its name. The product is nice and I have played with it a bit. It allows you to send your article to add you article to 138 (I think) and have seen others get the number much higher. You could get 300 links to your site by writing an article. The product is priced as said in the instructions but have seen it offered lower.

www.articlecashmachine.com $35
    I think this name is better than the name of the product, as I don't like having adsense in a product name. This is a great script. It is how I built the sites above. Great buy just for script. Again I priced as instructed, but have seen them much cheaper.

www.golfersguide.info $25
    This is strictly a template based site, but its a nice site, a good name, it has a product and is priced cheaply.

www.imccenter.com $25
    This is an affiliate based site, but it has some nice products and the name is strong.The commissions look very strong and it looks to be two tiered. the products don't look bad either but I haven't bought one.

www.creditrepairresources.info $20
    This is a template article site, but I had never seen this one before.

These are the best adsense sites I've seen and have seen some of these get PR without work. Nice looking sites for low prices.

www.goodgums.info $17

]www.promotioninformation.info $17

www.webmasterinformation.info $17

www.lungcancer-mesothelioma.info $17
    Term(not name) has OVT results.

www.drowningindebt.info $17

www.goodcooks.info $17

The older adsense type:
    Most have seen these, but this are really decent names and they are priced pretty cheaply.

www.sailingaway.info $12

www.foottraffic.info $12

www.saferhouse.info $12

www.voiceoverips.info $12

www.streaming-audio.info $12

www.artofnegotiation.info $12

www.businessbranding.info $12

www.hostinghelper.info $12

I built all these sites to sell and most all the names are new. They are all at enom. A few of the names are older, but the sites were just built. That means there are no traffic to these sites, the oldest I believe is about a week old. I have not submitted the sites, but will consider if it if you really need me to and buy several sites. All but the first section are template based/turnkey sites. If you have any questions that might affect sale, please ask them before you post sold.I don't over hosting but you are welcome to have a few days to move the site. Depending on your server, number of sites bought, and the type of sites, I may or may not be able to help with transfer for you, or might want small fee. If you want a site please PM me, and tell me a time frame in which you expect to send payment. All names are at enom, so I can only transfer them there. It is free and all you would need to do is tell me your user name there.

Thank you for looking at my ad, and your time. If I didn't answer any of your questions PM or post, I would prefer PM.

Best to You.

New User

Status

Re: Many sites, custom and adsense

Quote Originally Posted by websitesbuilt
    Thanks for looking at my ad. Below are the sites I have for sale. Please read the bottom as I will try to answer all the questions at the bottom or under the site.

A few built (custom article sites)

www.ppccampaign.info $40

This is a very nice looking quasi custom adsense article site. I think it ended up being 312 pages. I think it should do well on clicks, as I found myself looking at some of the ads, and I misclicked on one. (not fraud as you don't get credit for your own clicks)

www.firstranks.com $35
    This site is huge and it also has rss feeds as well as news. I really think the name is pretty good as well. I think the site turned about 1500 pages. Nice name, 1500 pages on a good click term.

www.se-optimization.info $25
    This is largely like the site above, but I didn't add the rss feeds.

www.salesmeeting.info $20
    I believe this site to be just under 400 pages. This is a nice .info name, and the site fits the name well, even the header, picture of a "sales meeting"

www.hostingdetails.info $20
    This is another nice looking article rich site that has rss and news. Hosting clicks should pay well too. Low price for a quasi custom site

Few assorted sites:

www.articlesubmitter.info $30
    This site sell the product of its name. The product is nice and I have played with it a bit. It allows you to send your article to add you article to 138 (I think) and have seen others get the number much higher. You could get 300 links to your site by writing an article. The product is priced as said in the instructions but have seen it offered lower.

www.articlecashmachine.com $35
    I think this name is better than the name of the product, as I don't like having adsense in a product name. This is a great script. It is how I built the sites above. Great buy just for script. Again I priced as instructed, but have seen them much cheaper.

www.golfersguide.info $25
    This is strictly a template based site, but its a nice site, a good name, it has a product and is priced cheaply.

www.imccenter.com $25
    This is an affiliate based site, but it has some nice products and the name is strong.The commissions look very strong and it looks to be two tiered. the products don't look bad either but I haven't bought one.

www.creditrepairresources.info $20
    This is a template article site, but I had never seen this one before.

These are the best adsense sites I've seen and have seen some of these get PR without work. Nice looking sites for low prices.

www.goodgums.info $17

www.promotioninformation.info $17

www.webmasterinformation.info $17

www.lungcancer-mesothelioma.info $17
    Term(not name) has OVT results.

www.drowningindebt.info $17

www.goodcooks.info $17

The older adsense type:
    Most have seen these, but this are really decent names and they are priced pretty cheaply.

www.sailingaway.info $12

www.foottraffic.info $12

www.saferhouse.info $12

www.voiceoverips.info $12

www.streaming-audio.info $12

www.artofnegotiation.info $12

www.businessbranding.info $12

www.hostinghelper.info $12

I built all these sites to sell and most all the names are new. They are all at enom. A few of the names are older, but the sites were just built. That means there are no traffic to these sites, the oldest I believe is about a week old. I have not submitted the sites, but will consider if it if you really need me to and buy several sites. All but the first section are template based/turnkey sites. If you have any questions that might affect sale, please ask them before you post sold.I don't over hosting but you are welcome to have a few days to move the site. Depending on your server, number of sites bought, and the type of sites, I may or may not be able to help with transfer for you, or might want small fee. If you want a site please PM me, and tell me a time frame in which you expect to send payment. All names are at enom, so I can only transfer them there. It is free and all you would need to do is tell me your user name there.

Thank you for looking at my ad, and your time. If I didn't answer any of your questions PM or post, I would prefer PM.

Best to You.
    I am interested in a couple of your sites, but do you not have the time to setup the hosting etc. So I would need a turnkey site, that I could tweak when I have time. If you could provide a quote to set up on enom (I would open a new account for hosting) plus the following sites that would be great.

www.drowningindebt.info
    www.voiceoverips.info
    www.creditrepairresources.info

New User

Status

Re: Many sites, custom and adsense

I am interested in a couple of your sites, but do you not have the time to setup the hosting etc. So I would need a turnkey site, that I could tweak when I have time. If you could provide a quote to set up on enom (I would open a new account for hosting) plus the following sites that would be great.

www.drowningindebt.info
    www.voiceoverips.info
    www.creditrepairresources.info