25 users online (0 members and 25 guests)  

Related

1. Need to buy 50+ new developed websites    Forum: Websites For Sale
    Replies: 1
  2. Medium developed website for sale    Forum: Websites For Sale
    Replies: 1
  3. 7 Fully-Developed Linux Domains    Forum: Domain Name Sales
    Replies: 0
    New User

Status

Various developed top-notch domain websites for sale

Hi Everyone

Due to lack of time I need to sell a number of my websites. They can all be bought together or individually. Depending on the domain, these are all 1-5 years old. Most of them don't currently have too big traffic. And I'm willing to help with the transition of the sites. Most of them are more or less established sites. See the description about each website below. There ain't no huge revenue, but many of them do have a great potential. Note that the minimum for each of the sites is probably around $1000 and less than that might not be considered.

ArtistBoost.com
    PR3, around 250 registered bands with ca 500 uploaded songs. It's a site meant for unsigned bands. Recently I created a new design for it, site is working but a few pages are not fully functional yet. The site has been around for couple of years. Domain is great, so this might also work for any other type of artist related site.

InvestingExperience.com
    PR3, around 2300 registered users, Alexa 309,145; 7,880 pages indexed in google. It's an online investing environment where people can try out what it might be like to play in the investing market. The databases includes around 5000 stocks and the stocks are updates every 15 minutes. As the topic of this site is investing, then the average adsense keyword price is perfect, just need to keep the CTR high as well. Note that as the stocks need to be updates via a cron job every 15 minutes, the site is quite resource extensive and needs a server with well-optimized mysql. Min price $3000.

Infoedit.net
    PR3. Initially it was meant as a media critics magazine, then it sort of turned into a movie/music/book reviews mag and now it has been on hold for some time. This mag as well as a few next magazines have their own CMS to add/publish articles, etc.

Infoedit.info
    PR3. Simple site that offers 3 things - online place to put the birthdays of the people you know, ideally also a birthday reminder (cron hasn't been set up), free online business card and Google desktop alike online scratchpad.

Cheers-sports
    PR2. Meant to be an extreme sports magazine, but lacks content. Min price $500.

Cheersblogs.com
    PR5. This site currently serves pretty much two different purposes. Firstly, to provide a free blog site. And secondly to act as a profile site for one of my other magazines (thecheers.org, not for sale yet).

GamblingDudes.com
    PR4. Site about gambling, mainly to get people to read the articles there and then click on the ad banners, register and then to earn money via affiliates from their gambling. It could use a lot more content. Min price $2000.

Businessdudes.com
    PR3. This is one of the truly under construction sites. The idea is to create a community of business professionals. Read more from the site. If finished and promoted I believe it might become a successful site with also high ad values. Even now with basically just the front page ca 10 people have preregistered themselves. Not much, but it shows that there is a need for this type of site. Min price $2000.

ComedyFox.com
    PR3. Site meant for publishing comedians articles. Not too many articles right now...but it's a good domain name.

Anyhow, if anyone is intersted in any or all, or just has any questions concerning the site(s), be sure to let me know. As mentioned above, most of the sites I might not be ready to give away for the min price, but one way or another, make your offer and we'll see.

Cheers
    Siim

New User

Status

Re: Various developed top-notch domain websites for sale

Hi, I am interested in purchasing both InvestingExperience.com and artistboost.com. Could you let me know how much it would cost to do this and give me some more details, as much as possible, about the businesses. You can email me at jamie@25-3.net. Thanks, Jamie

New User

Status

Hi Jamie

Sent you a PM as well as email. Looking forward to hear from you.

Cheers
    Siim

New User

Status

just to update - I might be ready to lower the prices. So if anyone is interested in any of the sites, let me know your offer (whether here, via email to editor@thecheers.org or PM (not sure if this is working though)). I'm going travelling possibly in a week or two and would like to get couple of sites sold by then.

Cheers
    Siim