38 users online (1 members and 37 guests)  

Related

1. 2 Dating Sites For Sale    Forum: Websites For Sale
    Replies: 5
  2. Several Sites for sale    Forum: Websites For Sale
    Replies: 0
  3. 3 custom sites for sale and more    Forum: Websites For Sale
    Replies: 0
    New User

Status

Web-sites for Sale

You are not just purchasing a website, but the domain name as well, you are getting the whole package and all the work has already been done for you!
    With a domain name like Marilynsgiftsandmore.com ,WisteriaJewelry.com,and SafetyandSecure.com the sites advertises itself! Marilynsgiftsandmore.com WisteriaJewelry.com and SafetyandSecure.com is professionally designed and powered by Storesonline. The software is entirely self-contained, on your own server. It is not an "affiliate" of another site. This website is a premium website. You keep 100% of the profits! Customers make purchases from your website and you just use my drop shippers I provide you with to ship the item out to them. Check it out......
    www.marilynsgiftsandmore.com
    www.wisteriajewelry.com
    www.safetyandsecure.com

New User

Status

Re: Web-sites for Sale

[quote=marilynsgifts]You are not just purchasing a website, but the domain name as well, you are getting the whole package and all the work has already been done for you!
    I am interested in buying your "SafetyandSecure" website. Please supply the following information,
    1. Are drop shippers set up for all the products shown on the site?
    2. What are the margins, using prices posted on the site?
    3. What more would I need to do with the site to be ready to sell products?
    4. What is the price?
    5. I am a marketer more than a technical website person. Would you be willing to provide continuing technical support for a fee?
    Please respond, I am a serious purchaser.
    Thank you,
    Sincerely,
    Ben Goolsby
    1-800-785-3800