41 users online (0 members and 41 guests)  

Thread: myspace profile

Related

1. Help with tables on a myspace profile    Forum: Myspace Forum
    Replies: 3
  2. Myspace profile    Forum: Myspace Forum
    Replies: 1
  3. Forum on Myspace Profile    Forum: Myspace Forum
    Replies: 2
  4. Myspace Profile CSS issue    Forum: Myspace Forum
    Replies: 6
    New User

Status

Angry Re: Hello from Shopster

Ok this is a new post from a new member I'm kathmrc 47, divorced live alone and a University student attending Missouri Southern State University. Yes I'm a non-traditional student a Senior and attending Summer semester taking American Lit 2 and Career/Life Planning a 4 week class and I have written for the University newspaper last Spring I was an Assistant Editor on the newspaper. My question is my space profiles I can't get the pastings to work from some site called pimp my space.com that I tried to use tonight using the copy paste right click on Windows XP IE. home. I'm really getting frustated w/this and I have no idea what URL is or html or what the difference is.

New User

Status

Cool Re: myspace profile

Hi Kathy!! Well, it's nice to see you aboard. If you need any help with your myspace page, just let me know...I'm willing to help you....just let me know what exactly you need help with??
    Also, they do have premade layouts that you can just copy and paste to your page. But if you want something more personal...you can create those too. But, since it sounds like you are using the myspace profile generators, here's some info on them: When you copy the html/css styles, you need to paste them onto the right section or else it may not turn out exactly as you wished, usually in the About Me or Interests sections of MySpace. The generator you use should indicate what area to paste.
    My page is still a work in progress...Just send me an email or something...and I'll definitely get back to you!! Just let me know what you need! Don't worry...you'll get the hang of it and soon you will be changing your page as often as you like.

New User

Status

Re: myspace profile

there is a good tutorial on the myspace forum if your having troubles. Html is good to know....but even some of the best pages on myspace dont use a lot of techincal coding.
    if you make your page look profession and spruce it up and give the impression you are funky people will think that. Use alot of the automated tools or get yourself a mentor who can show you the ropes in the shortest time possible. Maybe even help log in and alter your code if you get really stuck!
    hope this helps

Last edited by HTML; 11-11-2006 at 08:02 PM.