24 users online (1 members and 23 guests)  

Thread: Helpdesk System

Related

1. Simple Voting System    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 1
  2. CSS Menu System    Forum: CSS Forum
    Replies: 0
  3. inverseflow helpdesk system ?    Forum: Web Hosting Forum
    Replies: 4
    Disabled

Status

Helpdesk System

We are thinking about purchasing acehelpdesk.com helpdesk system . Anyone here used them ? . Please do let me know

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

Re: Helpdesk System

I would not suggest it at all. This company is selling this product illegally as it is not the legal copyright holder of Inverseflow.

Because this website is overseas J. Heath has not had success in getting it pulled. In order to make this blatent theft as unprofitable as is possible he has now released it under GPL as PMOS http://sourceforge.net/projects/pmoshelpdesk/

So why buy it from the thieves when the copyright holder is now giving it away for free.

D
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

beware of acehelpdesk this is the same fraud company as
    inverseflow.com
    nextagetech.com
    certifiedeasy.com
    certmagic.com
    icongold.com
    all the same "company" same fraud

New User

Status

This is Asif from NextAge . We demand immediate response to this . Why are we being linked to inverseflow and Acehelpdesk when we have got to do nothing with these companies ? . And why our sister concerns certmagic.com , icongold.com called as Fraud when you have no realtime experience with our company ? . We demand that you immediately delete these posts from this forum . Accusing someone without any reason or experience is a crmie . Please make sure you do your homework before you publicly accuse any company this way . I look forward to your explanation and demand that you delete the above posts from this forum or we will take actions whatever we can to restore our Company Reputation .
    Best Regards.
    Asif - NextAge Technologies

Administrator

Status

Be certain before coming here and accusing me of making up facts that you know what facts I have.

Are you 100% certain that you want to stick with your story that there is absolutely NO connection between yourself and the others listed.

I have checked and double checked, I am awaiting correspondance from your legal representative. I will forward this to my attorney at which point I will let Pat do all the talking for me.

New User

Status

Balls to the wall who will win.You should start a black list on this site. The big names are trying to shut me up about free online TV. Girard Tv Network

New User

Status

To the owner of this website i offer you the private use of online background and records search. E mail me.
    Thank webmaster Girard Media Group