31 users online (0 members and 31 guests)  

Status

Need to distinguish XP from the other Win's

Can you give me any script that will let me know who is using which 'Windows' operating system (95/98/2000/ME/XP) etc....

By the way Dave I tried the Q318996 download that you mentioned, afraid it did nothing for me, thanx anyway...

My little image covered buttons still dont show in XP.. I have managed to get some text on the white ones that appeared in place of mine, now I need to get them all to be the same size..
    Glenvern

Be Yourself

Status
    I don't think that javascript can detect operating systems, browsers yes, but I don't think operating system. I looked this up in my book and can't find anything on it, and because my books references are vast, I don't think it exists

about your other problem, why don't you just try another way to accomplish what your doing? like using a mouseover script and using the images as links instead of the <input> tag?

New User

Status
    Maybe this will help you a bit.. http://request.qksrv1.net/sysinfo158

Q777

Be Yourself

Status
    ah they used it by getting their internet app then got it from that info... I thought abotu something like that but I wasn't about towrite something like that (too much time, not to metnion if I even could do it).