36 users online (1 members and 35 guests)  

Related

1. Psychic Medium Online Directory Website    Forum: Websites For Sale
    Replies: 1
  2. Website For Sale    Forum: Websites For Sale
    Replies: 1
  3. Replies: 8
    New User

Status

Arrow Psychic Website For Sale

I am selling my website for personal reasons.
    My site is quite new. The site uses subdreamer pro license and copyright removal license. It also has integrated IPB forums and IPB Blog plugin. The subdreamer pro as many plugins available and you can easy make your own.
    The site comes with custom made skin for the whole site. It also comes with 123flashchat 100 user license and moderator plugin license. The site has integrated chat rooms for it's members.
    If you wanted to charge people you could easily do that as most of these types of sites do usually charge for services. You would need to integrate a payment system which would be quite easy or use the IPB built in system for taking payments.
    The site is growing each day and I am sure whoever takes it will have a good profit if they choose to go down that road.
    The site comes with all above plus the domain names .net .org .co.uk extensions.
    Of course you would need your own server to install everything.
    Thanks and happy bidding on my site http://www.spiritsoflights.com/

New User

Status

Re: Psychic Website For Sale

How is the site doing, at the moment when I click the link it says cannot find server. I am interested in this site.

New User

Status

Re: Psychic Website For Sale

I would like to visit the site also but receve the "Page cannot be displayed" message. I like the domain name.