49 users online (1 members and 48 guests)  

Related

1. Need help with a table    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 0
  2. Table help    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 3
  3. Table    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 0
  4. Desprate need of Java Mouseover Menu    Forum: Javascript Forum
    Replies: 1
  5. Replies: 5
    New User

Status

in desprate need of table help

aghhhh, I am so frustrated with IE- anyway, I need help- something isnt right, and I cant figure it out for the life of me, I have been working on the redesign of my site, started over, bad move LOL. I love the colors and the layout, but it has been trouble from day one, it is a form of a template, edited to better suit the site, but the tables are messing up in IE badly. in firefox they show up ok, most of the time LOL.

If someone can take a look and see where I am going wrong. I really dont want to have to start over again, this is getting to be more hassle than it is worth. Im about to tell my friend (his site) that I cant do it, as I am soooo horrible at it obviously, I have been able to get it to work then all the sudden one little change kills it, and of course I dont remember what all I changed... anyway, thanks sooooo much in advance for any help you can offer, i really appreciate it.

thanks again!!!!

Eve
    Last edited by HTML; 12-24-2006 at 12:33 PM.

New User

Status

Re: in desprate need of table help

I would recommend staying away from tables and staying with CSS. Basing your site in tables can lead to headaches!!!!