41 users online (1 members and 40 guests)  

Related

1. Spyware help    Forum: Webmaster Ethics
    Replies: 9
  2. SOAP::Lite Module Query    Forum: CGI Perl Forum
    Replies: 1
  3. Judge rules Kazaa subject to US jurisdiction    Forum: Webmaster Ethics
    Replies: 6
  4. KazAa    Forum: General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

Article: Kazaa Lite: No Spyware Aftertaste

From Wired.com

"Kazaa users, angered by the network's inclusion of secretly embedded spyware, can now connect to the peer-to-peer network using a hacked version of the application called Kazaa Lite."

http://www.wired.com/news/mp3/0,1285,51916,00.html
    Kazaa Lite: No Spyware Aftertaste
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting

New User

Status

Help!

[Could somebody please help me! I really need to get a successful link to the downloading of kazaa lite. All links provided on the websites around lead to nowhere and I cant manade to download this! Please, if you can help me please email any information about the downloading of kazaa lite to woteva_treva27@hotmail.com

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomlinson
    [Could somebody please help me! I really need to get a successful link to the downloading of kazaa lite. All links provided on the websites around lead to nowhere and I cant manade to download this! Please, if you can help me please email any information about the downloading of kazaa lite to woteva_treva27@hotmail.com
    KaZaA lite got into some trouble with the makers of KaZaA and had to shut it down, there aren't any more download links on the internet..

If you check kazaalite.tk you might find a mirror that still works, not sure, i stopped using these types of programs

-Eric