33 users online (1 members and 32 guests)  

Related

1. Ajax and Browser Compatibility    Forum: Javascript Forum
    Replies: 0
  2. Problem with netscape compatibility    Forum: Javascript Forum
    Replies: 1
  3. css question    Forum: CSS Forum
    Replies: 2
  4. screen size compatibility    Forum: HTML Forum
  5. AnOtHeR QuEsTiOn    Forum: HTML Forum

Status

MP3 Compatibility Question

I have a page, http://www.ryanwhitney.com/radio.html with radio commercials on it in MP3 format. There is one that is not working on everyone's computer, but the rest are. I distilled them all through Itunes, and they all are linked to identically. I can't figure out why the one works on some computers and not others. Any ideas? The spot that is the problem is the Enstrom Candies Ice Cream spot. It works on both my mac and my pc and most other computers in the office, but not on two computers in the office. Any advise would be appreciated.

I should mention, the ones that all work were distilled a few versions of itunes ago, the ice cream ad was done in the latest version if that makes a difference.

Status

Re: MP3 Compatibility Question

Hi hbass,

the Enstrom Candies Ice Cream spot mp3 worked fine for me......kinda made me hungry too!

Status

Re: MP3 Compatibility Question

Yeah, the problem is that it works on some computers, not others. I am not really sure why... other than maybe iTunes changed the way they distill files in this last version. Any ideas on how to make the spot work universally?

(btw, I am the voice that says "Fresh Strawberries" and "Tahitian Vanilla" It makes me hungry, too.)