46 users online (0 members and 46 guests)  

New User

Status

New way to get free traffic to your site up to 4320 hits per day

Would you like to receive unlimited FREE traffics to your site without clicking your mouse? When using our system, your site is being shown to thousands of users from around the world, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and all this is done 100% automatically.

All you have to do is sign up for FREE and open your browser and let the system do the work.

For each 4 sites shown in your browser, you will receive 3 hits in return. We have 20 second timer, so you will receive 180 FREE Hits per hour to your site. That's 4320 FREE Hits per day. And we're not stopping here. You also receive credits for your referrals too! A whopping 25% of what your referrals earn. Learn more about referrals in members area.

Join Auto Surf Network today and receive 200 credits FREE http://www.autosurfnetwork.net

New User

Status

Re: New way to get free traffic to your site up to 4320 hits per day

Has anyone tried this? It looks too good to be true?

btw, I'm new. Can someone direct me to the introduction forum? I can't find it.

Super Dooper Nerd

Status

well after trying it out is simple the way it works...

a person putts their site up on this site... then they earn points by oppening a window that auot-rotats between sites... so... by putting your site on this, yes you do generate hits, but not actual customers just a waste of bandwith...

the only way i can see this site helping your own is if you have pay per impression ads!
    -ALL

New User

Status

Quote Originally Posted by ALL View Post
    well after trying it out is simple the way it works...

a person putts their site up on this site... then they earn points by oppening a window that auot-rotats between sites... so... by putting your site on this, yes you do generate hits, but not actual customers just a waste of bandwith...

the only way i can see this site helping your own is if you have pay per impression ads!
    -ALL
    Well, you guys should google more about HYIPs and Autosurf programs. Mostly is getting into scamming programs after some times. Let me tell you real life experiences. HYIP, High Yield Investment Program is online investment program. You guys will deposit an amount fixed by the HYIP runner, then after the period, you will get the return with how many percent as stated. Don't get scammed. Autosurf is quite a different. Autosurf just let you open a browser windows and let it run, maybe 20 seconds in a web page, then it will divert you to another website. In this case, free user can earn about $0.2 daily or maximum surf rate. Remember, there will be a minimum payout like $100. Imagine $0.2 you will need to climb up until $100 bucks. How many days you needed? Do the maths, you will need about a year. For premium member, here is where the scam going on. You had to paid for a package, and then you will surf with higher earnings, maybe $2 a day you can earn...Keep this, the famous one who scammed before, and in my history is StudioTraffic and 12DailyPro.

New User

Status

I guess patience could be a virtue

Disabled

Status

In my experience autosurfs deliver very low quality traffic.