40 users online (0 members and 40 guests)  

Related

1. Replies: 8
  2. website 4 sale    Forum: Websites For Sale
    Replies: 0
  3. Website For Sale    Forum: Websites For Sale
    Replies: 16
    New User

Status

Website For Sale

Womens Work Station http://www.womensworkstation.com
    Selling website complete with all graphics, articles and domain name. Home page has a PR4 and some inside pages have PR3 rank. Reciprocal links and webrings. Alot of research and design has gone into this website. All sales are made thru affiliate programs, which have no fees to sign up. Income depends on how much you promote and market. There is alot of potential with this website. I make anywhere from $50-$200 per week, depending on time available for advertising. Right now, I am not advertising and I still get an average of 100 page views per day. Domain is registered with Yahoo, and I use Yahoo SiteBuilder to design. You can download SiteBuilder to your desktop, and design website without Internet connection. Yahoo is excellent. Control panel has alot of great stats for each page, including referrer and keywords used to access your page. You can monitor where your traffic is coming from. Entering keywords and meta tags is also easy with this program. I have spent alot of time designing this site, and I've done alot of research. Content is excellent and all links are theme related. I no longer have time to maintain and promote this site. I have not come to a decision re: price, as of yet, but would accept offers. For someone who has the time and good knowledge for promotion, this site holds excellent potential.

New User

Status

Re: Website For Sale

HI. Besides the advertising and webrings - is the site optimized and receiving traffic from google?

New User

Status

Hi

I am looking for a wahm site to run and grow.

Although this is an older post, there is no way to tell if this site was sold or not.

I was wondering if your site was still available.
    "womans work station"

my budget is up to $250. So I am taking
    a chance that the site is available and that you would sell it for what I am offering.

Thanks for your time.

tpdd

New User

Status

Quote Originally Posted by tpdd View Post
    Hi

I am looking for a wahm site to run and grow.

Although this is an older post, there is no way to tell if this site was sold or not.

I was wondering if your site was still available.
    "womans work station"

my budget is up to $250. So I am taking
    a chance that the site is available and that you would sell it for what I am offering.

Thanks for your time.

tpdd
    Hey tpdd are you still looking for a wahm site?

New User

Status

Hi

No I purchased one today.

Thanks