55 users online (0 members and 55 guests)  

Related

1. links links and selectbox    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 1
  2. No Links    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 15
  3. Replies: 0
    New User

Status

In need of links

Hey there.
    Can anybody tell me how i can get good, relevant links form high pr sites in order to improve the listing/indexing of my site - http://www.ringstrue.co.uk
    The site is built really well, but google on seems to list the homepage and none of the others. This obviously effects the performance in the SERPs
    i know that having inbound links from decent pr sites will help with the frequency of visits form the googlebot, but if i dont have enyone to link to me then how can achive good inbound links - does it mean that a well built site that is going to be continually updated has to suffer.
    Cheers everyone
    G

Status

Re: In need of links

Here's my two cents worth with regards to the internal pages and rankings:

1. Have you built a google sitemap? Usually the internal pages of a sitemap get indexed very quickly when you do this. The tool is free at google.
    2. Did a search at Yahoo as sell for your site, not so good either, but MSN IS indexing your internal pages. ASK.com shows no indexing at all. What search engines have you submitted your site to?
    3. How lopng has it been up?

FYI: The link in your footer to Site-Map: http://www.ringstrue.co.uk/Site-Map.html Links to a non-existant page.

Disabled

Status

Hello...

I agree with the yoemanspiffy that a sitemap will most deffinatly help your cause.

If i may suggest that you also go to www.widexl.com and check to see were you are in the sence of (SEO) work Description,keywords,title,link popularity.

Another good program is webCEO this will give you many hints and tips. All these tools i mentioned are FREE so jump on it.

I used these free tools on My first site **********.com and its ranked at #1 and other pages # 2 in google for keywords i have used. this is in 5 months time. try "proven income" or "profitable income" can find my site in google.
    Link popularity is a must!!! try to link with sites of simuler content this will get you up their faster.
    Thank you
    Malcolm
    Last edited by HTML; 08-10-2006 at 05:30 AM.

New User

Status

I recommend these 2 softwares for getting links :-
    http://www.seoelite.com
    self promotion removed
    Regards/Puneet M.
    Last edited by HTML; 08-12-2006 at 06:16 AM.