58 users online (0 members and 58 guests)  

Related

1. Automatic linking    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 3
  2. Automatic Links    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 1
  3. automatic download pdf    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 4
    New User

Status

Question Automatic Mail (subscribing)

Hi, how do I set up an automatic mail like when you see: "Click here to subscribe to our newsletter."
    Can it be set up to run whenever I make a new email or do I have to send each email manually. Thankyou!

Status

Re: Automatic Mail (subscribing)

I think the first question would be: What scripts are available on your server?
    You can do this in a large number of ways, and there are many fully set up systems you can just download - but there's no point telling you how to do it in ASP if you're on a PHP server, for example.

New User

Status

my sites hosted at www.gigcities.com and i don't know what scripts it allows. So far i've only used html pages with a css (cascading style sheet). Maybe you could help me? Thankyou anyway.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid Millita
    my sites hosted at www.gigcities.com and i don't know what scripts it allows. So far i've only used html pages with a css (cascading style sheet). Maybe you could help me? Thankyou anyway.
    Pop them a message either on their forums or through the support channel telling them what you want to to. There's a good chance they provide a mailing list system that you can add to your site with a single click.
    If not, they'll tell you what scripts etc are available and then we can help you out

New User

Status

i've found a cool tool to do this at: www.zeop.com im testing it now ill post back when it's tested

New User

Status

i've found a cool tool to do this at: www.zeop.com im testing it now ill post back when it's tested