51 users online (0 members and 51 guests)  

New User

Status

Unhappy mouse "folowers"

How do I make it so that when some one comes to my site something is always following there curser? Please HELP ME

Be Yourself

Status
    check at either

http://www.dynamicdrive.com

or somewhere else for the script, or you could just type it in in a search engine.

Status
    The script is available at Dynamic Drive. See my version of it at:

http://lethisnakeatail.com

Evil twin of Dave

Status
    Not to go off topic but on this subject I find the mouse trailers to be very annoying.

Status
    Yes, that's why mine are only at my "Break Room" site for
    visitors wanting to get some ideas while taking a break from the rat race. But, there may be instances where those mouse trails could come in handy.

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    Originally posted by Mr. Blue
    Not to go off topic but on this subject I find the mouse trailers to be very annoying.
    I am in total agreement here. Again this is one of those tricks usually used by the absolute beginners to attempt show off capabilities. Unfortunatly, it defeats the most important of website rules and that is usability.

It can also scare off those with a little more savvy, but without enough to keep them from confusing it with "Comet Cursor" and the Spyware that they install.

Dave
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting

New User

Status

Also

Also remember everyone may not have as fast of a c as you so if you have alot of graphics then it will make it harder for them to view.

Some people won't stay to watch a site upload. So keep in mind the more graphics the less chance of people being able to view the site as easy.

like my site 5600 hits within 7 days i have one graphic thats not even on the site yet. but, it uploads very fast for most people lol. HAVE A GOOD DAY

Status
    Remember also that there are some people browsing just to waste time and see what's interesting on the net. And, younger kids love those fancy, schmancy extras that waste the time of more serious visitors. The internet is not all about business, research, promotion, selling or other 'serious' endeavours.

New User

Status

yeah thats cool too

yeah that good for kids and people wasting time etc...
    but, were i can't afford alot of web space it seems pointless for me to use alot of graphics on my site and i think i have a small trffic resource thinggy. lol. i can't really afford to do that but on my free sites i have tons of animated pics etc... and graphics just for fun.

New User

Status

NOTE:

<------ a 17 year old without a job but my site lol