25 users online (2 members and 23 guests)  

Thread: Pro web design

Related

1. Replies: 0
  2. New Design    Forum: General Discussion
    Replies: 11
    New User

Status

Pro web design

Aplus.Net is a full range graphics and web design company offering professional service and competitive prices. Our services include: - Web design; - Website maintenance; - Custom programming; - eCommerce solutions; - Search Engine Optimization; - Website hosting. You can take a look at our portfolio: http://portfolio.aplus.net/ The company is based in San Diego, California and has been in the online business since 1995.

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

Re: Pro web design

Warning people, these folks would not know ethics if it was bundled in a warm blanket and delivered by a stork.

1 - Caught more than once trying to game Google
    2 - Caught placing links to themselves on all paying customers pages, thus not only placing themselves at risk, but putting all customers in the same risk.
    3 - Breaking ICANN rules by harvesting whois info for the purpose of telemarketing, godaddy has now banned them.

And to top it all off, do a google and you will find lots of complaints that they cannot be bothered with, but yet they have no problems spamming the same forums with sales pitches.
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting

Status

Re: Pro web design

Dave,
    You are my hero.

These guys gave me such a pain in the Arse 5 years ago I can still hardly sit down. Never, Ever, EVER again!

Steer WAAAAAYY clear.