36 users online (1 members and 35 guests)  

Related

1. Domains and hosting or just domains    Forum: One Stop Domains Forum
    Replies: 3
  2. Replies: 0

Status

Where are my domains?

I registered two domains last night at GoDaddy. I got the confirmation email, but the domains aren't showing up in either of the two management accounts I have there. I've posted a question in their support area and have sent them an email, but haven't heard anything back. What are my options now (besides throwing a temper tantrum AKA a hissy fit for us Southern gals)??

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    Enigma,

I am sorry, this area is for domains purchased through AHFB. If you are having problems with a domain purchased elsewhere, all I can say is nah nah na nah nah

Dave

hmm should I lock the thread or leace it open for everybody to tease you :P
    Last edited by HTML; 05-01-2002 at 06:29 AM.
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting

Status
    I vote for teasing.

Godaddy didn't impress me because the renewals are an automatic charge against one's credit card - meaning a hassle when trying to get a credit when switching to another registrar.

I presume, BGE, you are buying them from Godaddy and then maintaining them at MD - such services being an extra cost at Godaddy.

Status
    Originally posted by Dave
    Enigma,

I am sorry, this area is for domains purchased through AHFB. If you are having problems with a domain purchased elsewhere, all I can say is nah nah na nah nah

Dave

hmm should I lock the thread or leace it open for everybody to tease you :P
    I debated whether or not this was the right place to post or if I should have put this topic in the web hosting forum. Of course, if you look at the time I posted, you'll realize that I was asleep.

I found out this morning what happened with my domains:

I apologize for the inconvenience. It appears that the domains were already registered through another register, our system did not recognize this. We have refunded your money for this purchase. Again I apologize for the inconvenience.
    *sigh* The search for a good domain name goes on.

Lock or tease, it's up to you.

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    Its ok, you know we love ya

Dave
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting