57 users online (0 members and 57 guests)  

Related

1. required fields in a form    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 17
  2. Required Form Fields    Forum: Javascript Forum
    Replies: 1
  3. Help required urgently    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 5
  4. Help required about media    Forum: Archive
    Replies: 0
    New User

Status

Geniune help required please

Hello everybody,
    I wonder if anybody would be kind enough to help me. I have several different websites and most of them are new. I am trying to build good customer focused companies and I am struggling to get our websites noticed.
    Can anyone offer any suggestions to increase traffic to these sites? I am not looking to be the most popular site in any one field, I would just like to get more people looking at the sites that I could offer our services to and subsequently help them/save them money.
    My sites are:
    www.youmortgages.co.uk
    www.yousecured.co.uk
    www.youandmoney.co.uk
    www.youshopping.co.uk
    Any suggestions will be extremely gratefully received.
    Kind regards,
    Hugekilt

New User

Status

Re: Geniune help required please

I am extremely sorry to tell you that their is no quick success formula. You will have to be on the net for quite a considerable time if you want to see yourself in the Google SERPs. Till that time you can enhance your website by adding good and original content, building links, telling others about the site etc. After few months you will find yourself rewarded.

With regards,
    Mandar Thosar
    Last edited by HTML; 08-23-2006 at 05:58 AM.

New User

Status

Build links and do other promotional techniques like posting to forums, submit your blog to blog directories adn write articles.

Regards/Puneet M.

New User

Status

You need a lot more backlinks fior your sites. All backlinks are valuable, even PR0 ones. In fact I have read that Google wants to see a wide range of PR links because haveing only a couple high PR links looks fishy. So you want lots of different links from different IP addresses and also use different variations of your title. A good way to get a lot of free backlinks is too start blogging. Use a free service like http://www.blogurple.com that does not put ads on your blog. Next, put your main site or sites in the blogroll. Then every time you blog, you add a new backlink to your site! And make the blog poste relevant to your site too.

New User

Status

Hi primeryder!
    On the free AD Free blog service you provide, I went to it, & I'm confused. It is powere by wordpress.
    Is this blog a donated pre-paid wordpress account? How do I make it my own personal blog & may I change the name?

New User

Status

First it is better to start exchange links: build for every web site a directory then start to exchange links, at linkmetro.com you can start your linking campaigns.
    select anchor text that reflect your buisness or the keyword that you plan to rank well and add more links, links and links.
    use google to search for "submit url your keywords"
    write articles about any topic and submit them to articles directories.
    build squidoo lens for every web site
    start your stumble upon account
    POSTING FORUMS

New User

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Hugekilt View Post
    Hello everybody,
    I wonder if anybody would be kind enough to help me. I have several different websites and most of them are new. I am trying to build good customer focused companies and I am struggling to get our websites noticed.
    Can anyone offer any suggestions to increase traffic to these sites? I am not looking to be the most popular site in any one field, I would just like to get more people looking at the sites that I could offer our services to and subsequently help them/save them money.
    My sites are:
    www.youmortgages.co.uk
    www.yousecured.co.uk
    www.youandmoney.co.uk
    www.youshopping.co.uk
    Any suggestions will be extremely gratefully received.
    Kind regards,
    Hugekilt
    Hi there,

You definitely want to use article directories, and this is not a difficult process as they only really require 300-400 words on a subject. Make sure the subject you write about is related to your niche.

A press release is a good way to get listed in the search engines, look at www.prweb.com and many others that offer these type of service.

A Blog is also a great way to get your name out there, and get a link back to your website, either in the article or the "blogroll" on the blog main page.

Genuinely helping people in forums and the use of a signature block is another great way, as well as online classified ad's.

What about some of the web 2.0 sites like digg.com, myspace, etc they are all going to help with traffic.

Good luck with it.

Cheers

Tim Buchalka

New User

Status

I think preparing structured SEO/internet marketing plan and putting it into action is really worth

Regards
    Mandar

New User

Status

Quote Originally Posted by mandar-seo View Post
    I think preparing structured SEO/internet marketing plan and putting it into action is really worth

Regards
    Mandar
    Sure, having a plan (and a structured one) is a great idea.

Remember though, there are some things you can't plan for, so it's good to test things continually.

A structured plan will be out of date the minute you finish it, so make sure you "plan" to keep abreast of changes in techniques, as they come up. I'll be honest and say I believe a lot of SEO services on the Internet are vastly overpriced for what you get, often you can do most of it yourself (and in many case better) for a fraction of the cost.

Of course I can't lump all SEO companies into the same category, there are good ones out there.

My advice is to never assume, test it yourself to confirm, and you will do well.

Cheers

Tim Buchalka

New User

Status

self promotion removed
    Last edited by HTML; 06-23-2007 at 02:53 PM.

New User

Status

Quote Originally Posted by PuneetJvw View Post
    Build links and do other promotional techniques like posting to forums, submit your blog to blog directories adn write articles.

Regards/Puneet M.
    That's what people keep telling me; build links by creating articles.

New User

Status

I am extremely sorry to tell you that their is no quick success formula. You will have to be on the net for quite a considerable time if you want to see yourself in the Google SERPs. Till that time you can enhance your website by adding good and original content, building links, telling others about the site etc. After few months you will find yourself rewarded.

Rohit kapur
    Last edited by HTML; 09-26-2007 at 10:18 AM. Reason: signature removed