72 users online (1 members and 71 guests)  

Related

1. We Have 7 Websites For Sale    Forum: Websites For Sale
    Replies: 0
  2. 2 websites for sale    Forum: Websites For Sale
    Replies: 0
  3. 2 websites for sale    Forum: Websites For Sale
    Replies: 1
    New User

Status

2 Websites For Sale

I have 2 websites that I need to sell due to lack of time and becuase I'm helping start a new company.
    Witty WAHM.com
    http://www.wittywahm.com

over 160 pages with content

Listed on search engines and many other related sites

Comes with domain name (registered through namecheap.com), message boards, newsletter & subscribers, content, the whole shabang (except hosting).
    The site was built with Dreamweaver and is based on a template for easy updating. I believe you can use Frontpage or any HTML editor to edit the pages. It is an original design
    You MUST keep the paid advertisers on the site until time is up.. I will give a list of current advertisers to the buyer. If you do not keep the paid advertisers you will have to suffer the consequences.. I will not be responsible once you take over.
    There is money being made monthly.. over $500 to be more specific. I can provide proof of it. In little time the and with advertising the website could very well bring in much more. I just do not have the time since I have launched a new business venture.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WAH Biz Opps.com
    http://www.wahbizopps.com
    Listed on search engines and many other related sites

Comes with domain name (registered through namecheap.com) and content (does not come with hosting).
    The site was built with Dreamweaver. You can use Frontpage or any HTML editor to edit the pages.
    You MUST keep the paid advertisers on the site until time is up.. I will give a list of current advertisers to the buyer. If you do not keep the paid advertisers you will have to suffer the consequences.. I will not be responsible once you take over.
    There is money being made monthly.. over $1500 to be more specific.
    I can provide proof of income. Please contact me if you'd like to see some screenshots of payment history or if you have any questions on either site.
    In little time the and with advertising the website could very well bring in much more. I just do not have the time since I have launched a new business venture.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    No refunds will be given. Income is not guaranteed.
    We cannot guarantee income for this site. How well the new owner does will depend on their marketing ability and maintenance of the site.
    Asking Price: $2500 for both or best offer. All offers will be considered.
    Last edited by jdmill83; 08-22-2006 at 01:59 PM.

New User

Status

Thumbs up Re: 2 Websites For Sale

hello,

I have looked at your web sites and the look interesting to me, I am a complete novice to the e-bis, could you please tell me if that would be something for me or is it too complicated to operate !
    I would appreciate any sincere advice you can give! I am located in Europe !!

Best regards "Tony"

New User

Status

Re: 2 Websites For Sale

How are you making the $500 a monh to your site. Text links and what other advertising? Thanks

New User

Status

Re: 2 Websites For Sale

Hi

I am looking for a wahm site to buy.

Are either of these sites still available?

I have a budget of up to $250 that I can
    invest.

Please let me know if you are still the owners of these sites and if you would consider
    selling one or the other in that price range.

Thanks again

tpdd