32 users online (1 members and 31 guests)  

New User

Status

property website for sale roompals.co.uk

hello i am selling this website www.roompals.co.uk it is a new site that has been fully designed by me and comes with a very unique and rare domain name. it is currently hosted on our servers at just 2.99 month.

the domain name roompals.co.uk is registerd for 2 years and on completion of sale this domain name plus website will be yours.

We like to provide good quality websites at affordable prices so if you are interested in this website then please contact us.

similarly if you like the look of this site and would like this design for your own domain name then this is possible too.

i allso have for sale www.aprimelocation.co.uk

if you are wanting or looking for a website to be made then we can design and create websites in flash or html.

i guarantee that you will love our prices and will want more from us in the future.

we can allso provide the cheapest hosting for your websites

looking forward to your enquiries about the websites above

New User

Status

Re: property website for sale roompals.co.uk

The roompals site needs a bit of repair work - the google ads cover the right side navigation. I looked at the site using several browsers.

New User

Status

Re: property website for sale roompals.co.uk

ive looked at my website www.roompals.co.uk and there doesnt seem to be a problem if you can let me know what browsers you are using i will have a look.
    cheapwebsites........
    Quote Originally Posted by irodgers
    The roompals site needs a bit of repair work - the google ads cover the right side navigation. I looked at the site using several browsers.