48 users online (1 members and 47 guests)  

Related

1. Help with Easy File Manager 1.6    Forum: CGI Perl Forum
    Replies: 7
  2. Affiliate manager here!    Forum: Affiliate Marketing and Reseller Programs
    Replies: 0
  3. Replies: 0
  4. I need a freeware file manager.    Forum: General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    New User

Status

Affiliate Manager here to help

Hey all, I've been an affiliate manager for about 2 years now, found this forum and thought it might be a place I could lend a hand to a few people. If you have any questions about affiliate programs in general or about stuff I'm familiar with you can pm me and of course I'll be dropping my 2 cents in on topics as I can.
    See you around.

New User

Status

Smile Re: Affiliate Manager here to help

Quote Originally Posted by KenMendonca
    Hey all, I've been an affiliate manager for about 2 years now, found this forum and thought it might be a place I could lend a hand to a few people. If you have any questions about affiliate programs in general or about stuff I'm familiar with you can pm me and of course I'll be dropping my 2 cents in on topics as I can.
    See you around.
    Hello, I own AuctionExpress.info and we are trying to generate members, we thought an affiliate program would help, so we got one set up, but it doesen't seem to work, do you know anyone that would be willing to add one to our site, or a company that would benefit us?
    Regards Auction Express
    Last edited by HTML; 10-21-2006 at 09:01 AM.

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

Re: Affiliate Manager here to help

Ken, what does somebody have to do to be removed from your spam list? Also I would like to know the details of how I got on it in the first place.
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

These guys must be some sort of frauds. I have sent numerous emails asking why I continue to get email spam from dentalplans, for some reason they wish not to answer.

I guess they know it is better to keep your mouth shut and look like a fraud than to open it and remove all doubt.

I have changed the registration info for this fool to instantly send an email to the affiliate manager for every post in this thread.

So folks, post in this thread as many times as you can and spam the jokers right back.
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting

Status

Spam Spam Spam Spam
    Spam Spam Spam Spam
    Spam Spam Wonderful Spam ... etc.