44 users online (0 members and 44 guests)  

Related

1. Replies: 1
  2. Replies: 5
    New User

Status

Smile Trying to find a PHP script

Hi,
    I am trying to get a free script that will produce a page like this with the banners rotating http://www.freeadvertisingforum.com/banners.php anyone know where I can find this.

New User

Status

Re: Trying to find a script like this

or does anyone know the name of this script

Status

I typed "free banner rotation script php" into my search box, and got 34,368 results.
    I'm sure they're not all what you're looking for, but one of them must be a reasonable match.
    Also, right-click -> View source will often reveal a credit for the script being used.
    If you've tried these options, I apologise for bringing them up - but as you've not mentioned them I assume you haven't.

New User

Status

Thanks but still can't find it.

Super Dooper Nerd

Status

this shouldnt bee too hard to do... if you know php... if not then you are probably going to need to buy one because this is not a common thing to do.

I will be willing to write it for you... but not for free... because it is more work than i would want to do for free...

if you know php just get a login system, when somone adds an ad have it make ad it to the table in the db... then make another php file that will re-direct to the actual link (so you can keep track if they actually clicked it) then have it add another row to the (usually another table), then have it do a header("Location: $locationofad"); this will redirect to the actaul ad.

after that when they get to the "add my ad" have it check that they clicked lets say 20 ads. then ad it.

Make sure it is selecting the ads it is grabbing at random (most sql's have a rand() or random() function in them.

-ALL