51 users online (0 members and 51 guests)  

Related

1. Replies: 6
  2. Replies: 4
  3. travel web site for sale    Forum: Websites For Sale
    Replies: 0
  4. High Volume Ecommerce Site for Sale    Forum: Websites For Sale
    Replies: 3
    New User

Status

PR4 Travel Site for sale, High monthly income

Hi
    URL: lastminutevillaholiday.co.uk
    Established: 19 Dec 2004
    Uniques/Month: 1,250
    Page views/month: 13,000
    Monthly Revenue: $1500
    PageRank: 4
    Listed: 22 Oct 2006
    Description:

This site has a lot of potential. It has been up and running for almost 3 years and is making a good income. It is listed high in all the major search engines Google, Yahoo, MSN being the main 3 that is providing traffic but there is a lot more search enigines and websites providing the traffic. The reason that the site is being sold is for investment in other projects that we are working on at the moment. This site could be a goldmine for the right person or company that has experience in Travel or SEO. Any question just ask.
    Revenue Details:

The site make revenue through 3 different means.

1 Adsense revenue is roughly working out at $150 per month but with the right promotion and more exposure this could increase quite dramaticallyly.
    2. Owners of the private villas pay on a yearly basis to advertise their property on the site. The curent charge is $100 (40) per year. There is usually 3-4 signups a month. Again this could increase with more exposure and promotion.
    3. Through Our Web Site design and promotion service. The price for the web promotion is $600 a year or $900 including a website. This part of the service has just been introduced and has taken off quite well. This is a relatively untapped market in SEO and you will really need to have some experience with SEO for this to work for you.

The average revenue for the site I have said is under estimated it is a bit more but I would rather under estimate than over estimate. Again if there is any questions let me know.
    Traffic Details:

Traffic is mainly coming from the main search engines Google, Yahoo and MSN but there is a few more that provide traffic as well as other websites and forums. Also Offline advertising brings a great deal of traffic.
    Bin - $8000 for quick sale.
    If you have any questions let me know.
    Thanks
    Lmvh

New User

Status

Re: PR4 Travel Site for sale, High monthly income

Hi All
    There is now only 6 hours left on this auction. If anyone wants to bid or has any questions let me know. $2000 highest bid so far.
    Thanks
    lmvh