46 users online (0 members and 46 guests)  

New User

Status

Thumbs up TimeAwayRentals.com

This site ranks #9 on google for "vacation rentals online"
    it needs someone that has time or money to market if this was done the potential is almost unlimited this site sells advertising for vacation rental owners to advertise them for rent all over the world huge industy becoming more popular every day. I am taking offers and the best reasonable one wins there are around 600 owners advertising on this site at $129.00 a year with the right person marketing it it should have around 300,000 owners. please take a look at the site and do your own checking in to this i do not have time to do anything with this site that is why i am selling nor do i have time to answer questions from people who are not interested ion this great find.

New User

Status

Re: TimeAwayRentals.com

I offer $10

New User

Status

I am offering $25.00.
    Regards,
    cgarvey

Quote Originally Posted by brnlloyd
    This site ranks #9 on google for "vacation rentals online"
    it needs someone that has time or money to market if this was done the potential is almost unlimited this site sells advertising for vacation rental owners to advertise them for rent all over the world huge industy becoming more popular every day. I am taking offers and the best reasonable one wins there are around 600 owners advertising on this site at $129.00 a year with the right person marketing it it should have around 300,000 owners. please take a look at the site and do your own checking in to this i do not have time to do anything with this site that is why i am selling nor do i have time to answer questions from people who are not interested ion this great find.

New User

Status

I'm interested in your web site. you need to decide what its worth. I need to know your financials, spreadsheet. are all clients paying or are there free listings on there, are you using keyword/adsence to get traffic to it. where are you ranked with alexia. what year did you start this website. please contact me.
    steve cox

New User

Status

I'm interested in your web site. What are you looking to sell it for? I need to know your financials, spreadsheet. are all clients paying or are there free listings on there, are you using keyword/adsence to get traffic to it. where are you ranked with alexia. what year did you start this website. please contact me.

James Aleks