31 users online (1 members and 30 guests)  

New User

Status

Hiding "Last Login" & CSS Question

Does anyone have a successful way of hiding the "last login" words & date? I've tried codes online that want me to do some crazy thing by entering it in the location spot, but it doesn't work.

Also, does anyone know if there is a name for the CSS class that controls the links "subscribe to this blog" and "view more"? I want to specifically control their hover attributes and so on, but I can't find which class they belong to for some reason.

Thanks so much!

Status

Re: Hiding "Last Login" & CSS Question

Quote Originally Posted by Dreams
    Does anyone have a successful way of hiding the "last login" words & date? I've tried codes online that want me to do some crazy thing by entering it in the location spot, but it doesn't work.

Also, does anyone know if there is a name for the CSS class that controls the links "subscribe to this blog" and "view more"? I want to specifically control their hover attributes and so on, but I can't find which class they belong to for some reason.

Thanks so much!
    You can't find the class because they aren't in one.
    They appear outside of any <DIV> or <SPAN> elements, and are simply standard <A> elements without a class.

Similarly, the Last Login is part of the text class, if you hide that, you're likely to wipe out half your page.