50 users online (0 members and 50 guests)  

Related

New User

Status

website help with search engine ranking

i have made a free multi hosting website, but i have been reading alot on here about people spamming search engines by use of keywords and i think that maybe im doing the same thing but not sure any advice would be helpful..i just want to be able to get better traffic without doing it the wrong way.im not sure if i should post my website here or not since i dont want to be accused of trying to get visitors,so if anyone could pm me or let me know here if i can post my website address.Thanks ahead of time guys.

New User

Status

Re: website help with ranking

Quote Originally Posted by eddie43302
    i have made a free multi hosting website, but i have been reading alot on here about people spamming search engines by use of keywords and i think that maybe im doing the same thing but not sure any advice would be helpful..i just want to be able to get better traffic without doing it the wrong way.im not sure if i should post my website here or not since i dont want to be accused of trying to get visitors,so if anyone could pm me or let me know here if i can post my website address.Thanks ahead of time guys.

I can help you, go ahead and post a link to your site (or pm me), also let me know what you have done so far. Then I can see what it is I may be able to do for you.

John Guanzon

New User

Status

ok my website address is http://www.freeforumcenter.com

New User

Status

Quote Originally Posted by eddie43302
    ok my website address is http://www.freeforumcenter.com

Very good work on settting up all of your meta tags. But now ya gotta build up some "quality link popularity.

First pick three of your main keyords. Search all of those words at the same time. The results you recieve in the first page are websites and webmasters you would like to start contacting about possible link exchanges. Let me know how that goes. I will add more after that.

Best of luck,

John Guanzon

New User

Status

Re: website help with search engine ranking

Your site is 660,784 on alexa.com not to bad. Your meta tags you repeated your self more than 3 times with the word hosting and the adsence from google is hurting your rankings. Google tells you this before you sign up with adsence. Good Luck my site is 61.834 on alexa.