Greetings, and thanks to Dave for giving us these fantastic forums!

hippiePersonals.com is a dating Web site. Some background: Finding myself in a strange new city with few contacts back in 2003 I created hippiePersonals in an effort to connect with bad-ass nomadic Grateful Dead-lovin' green women. I couldn't relate to any of the homogeneous dating sites that permeated the net back then. I still don't. The difference being is that now I am married and working and am no longer in law school. I just don't have the time to give hippiePersonals the attention, promotion and moderation that it deserves. Thus, I have decided to put hippiePersonals on the auction block.

When you purchase hippiePersonals you'll also receive a phalanx of domain names acquired over the years, such as:

DATINGLIBERALLY.NET, DATINGLIBERALLY.ORG, DATINGLIBERALLY.US. DEADHEADPERSONALS.COM, DEMOCRATPERSONALS.COM, GREENDATING.COM, HIPHOPDATING.COM, HIPPIEDATE.NET, HIPPIEDATING.COM, HIPPIEDATING.NET, HIPPIEDATING.ORG, HIPPIEPERSONALADS.COM, HIPPIEPERSONALS.BIZ, HIPPIE-PERSONALS.COM, HIPPIEPERSONALS.INFO, HIPPIEPERSONALS.NAME, HIPPIEPERSONALS.NET, HIPPIEPERSONALS.ORG, HIPPIEPERSONALS.US, HIPPIESINGLES.COM, HIPPIESINGLES.NET, HIPPIESINGLES.ORG, HIPPYDATE.NET, HIPPYDATING.COM, HIPPYDATING.NET, HIPPYDATING.ORG, HIPPYPERSONALS.COM, HIPPYPERSONALS.NET, HIPPYPERSONALS.ORG, HIPPYSINGLES.COM, HIPPYSINGLES.NET, HIPPYSINGLES.ORG, HIPSTERPERSONALS.COM, KYNDPERSONALS.COM, KYNDSINGLES.COM, MUSICIANDATING.COM, MUSICIANPERSONALS.COM, MUSICIANSINGLES.COM, NICHEPERSONALS.COM, PROFESSIONALPERSONALS.COM, PROGRESSIVEDATING.COM, PROGRESSIVEDATING.NET, PROGRESSIVEDATING.ORG, PROGRESSIVEPERSONALS.COM, PROGRESSIVEPERSONALS.NET, PROGRESSIVEPERSONALS.ORG, PROGRESSIVESINGLES.COM, PROGRESSIVESINGLES.NET, PROGRESSIVESINGLES.ORG, PUNKSINGLES.COM, PUNKSINGLES.NET, PUNKSINGLES.ORG, VEGGIEDATING.COM, WICCANDATING.COM

This is an opportunity for someone that wants to build-up a fantastic stay at home business whilst keeping one foot on the bus. Some stats: hippiePersonals currently hosts approximately 1850 total members. I regularly purge the database by deleting hundreds of profiles that turn to an inactive status. New and renewing memberships gross approximatley $100-$300 per month. During the month of November '06 the highest number of hits on a given day was 15,127 and the highest number of visits on a given day was 1,019. hippiePersonals.com is the number one site listed when performing Google searches using the following search terms: "progressive personals," "hippie personals," "hippie singles," "hippie dating," "hippy dating," "hippy singles," and "hippy personals." Go ahead and test using the "I'm Feeling Lucky" button on Google. hippiePersonals is also a return hit on the second page of a Google search for the term "hippie," and a page eight return when searching the even more generic term "personals."

With some guerrilla promotion and web savvy I'm sure that the right company or individual could successfully brand hippiePersonals!