I have a few sites for sale.I will sell the complete sites or just the domain names, it depends on price naturally.
1. theweddingband.com.au Very specific site for a local Queensland band and it ranks right on top on google, yahoo, msn etc for the most searched wedding band queensland, Australia and Gold Coast keywords.
2. the phonereport.com This is a great domain name and started out as a social website for phone comparison. It would be a great marketing tool for VOIP.
3. creditprocessingservices.com Online since 2002, it has had a pagerank of 5/10 but I let it slip. Not a lot of work to rank again and the name is very specific to the Credit card industry.
4. gemright.com This is for a technology we are developing but no we are rationalizing so it has to go. Gemright (like copyright for gems)

I do not have a clear idea of what these sites are worth. Please email me and discuss options and prices. All sites either rank well now or have ranked well. They are all legally ranked as well, no keyword stuffing etc.

Graham Michell