38 users online (2 members and 36 guests)  

Related

1. Social Networking site for sale    Forum: Websites For Sale
    Replies: 2
  2. connectmeet.com social networking site for Sale    Forum: Websites For Sale
    Replies: 1
    New User

Status

www.madissues.com Social Networking Site for Sale

We have a Social Networking Site for Sale. This is a complete site. The entire contents of the site are for sale as well as the domain name. The site has a lot of functionality. The site is really cool and will attract a lot of users in not time.

Users Can
    Create Blog Pages
    Listen to music
    Send message to from the website to cell phones
    A greeting card feature is being added to the site
    View and upload videos
    Invite Friends
    There are a lot of areas on the site for Advertisers to advertise
    The site also comes with a control panel
    and much more.
    Not only is the site functionality great, but the site also looks great as well.
    This site can take you from Rich to SuperRich. My partner and I have other ideas that we are developing. We are selling off two of our sites to generate capital. If we had initial capital now, we would not sell this site at all for it is going to generate a lot of memebership fast.

Goto the site. Create an account. And view for yourself. Contact me if interested. The Asking Price is $4,000,000.
    Last edited by DonamecheM; 02-05-2007 at 02:22 PM. Reason: Needed to add website address

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

Re: www.madissues.com Social Networking Site for Sale

I am trying to figure out what makes the site worth 4 million.
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting

New User

Status

Hi

I have the flu so my mind might not be working properly, however are you asking $4 million dollars for a website that has next to no traffic, if any? And so far no members or revenue, please confirm?

If that is the case, please can you elaborate why I should pay you $4 million, or should I say what do I get for it.

Thanks

Buyer

New User

Status

Hi Dave. Thank you for forwarding a message to my account. As an investor, I am sure that you are aware that Social Networking sites are yielding strong returns within a 3 - 5 year time frame. Social Networking sites are being used for not only social interaction, but for ways of establishing business relationships.
    Our site differs from other site for we offer the standard functionality plus more. MadIssues will offer video functionality as well as music, skype intergration which allows members to communictate pc to pc anywhere in the world for free (with video intergration), sms - messages sent from MadIssues to cell phones nationally and internationally (This is going to be a big amounst the teen market), greeting cards, blog pages, and more.
    To sum it up, MadIssues has the look, ease of use, and functionality that will attract a very large number of members. Our goal intially was to work on attracting Venture Capital Money which we are interested working on.
    Dave we have two business ideas. One is a Social Networking Site and the other is a Business Netowking site. MadIssues is close to completion. Buseinss People Meet is 98 percent complete. Our goal is to generate capital to run at least one of the sites full strenght. If Venture Capital is an option for both sites, we would love to keep both sites, run them, build them, and sell them for a strong return within the next 3 - 5 years. I just started working on Venture Capital as a resource. We have also listed both sites for sell. Again, we would prefer to not sell either site but to raise the Capital needed to run them within a strong network environment while building membership. Which ever financial resource comes first is the avenue we will take. We strongly believe in both of our ideas:
    www.MadIssues.com
    and
    www.BusinessPeopleMeet.com
    We plan to build one or both of these sites to yeild the reutrn that sites like MySpace, YouTube, FaceBooks, BlueMountain, etc have and are driving in. The investment made to this site will deliver a far greater return in the future.
    Thank you again
    Donameche'
    Last edited by HTML; 02-13-2007 at 11:52 AM. Reason: removed links

New User

Status

Hi Buyer. How are you. Thank you for taking the time to forward me a message. Social Networking sites are yeilding strong returns. There were sites in palce before the MySpaces such as BlueMountain, which yielded over $700 Million in returns - a proven statement that social interaction is strong in the market place.
    MadIssues is a site that has been created with the functionality of the average social site plus a few added features to that will draw in daily traffic. Social networking sites are about communication, dating, and now business exchange. A few functions that MadIssues offer:
    SMS - Which is going to be a heavily used feature that will take off within the teenage market. Teenagers already send millions of messsages from cell phone to cell phone. Now through SMS on MadIssues, teens will have the ability to communicate through SMS Globally through the provider list within the site.
    Skype Intergration - Will allow members to establish voice communication pc to pc free of charge around the world with their Skype friends. There is also a video intergration piece within skype.
    Greeting Cards - People send cards out daily - Birthdays, Christmas, Get Well, It's a Baby, Love, Just thinking of you, Jokes, etc. This feature will allow the number of hits to thte site to increase on a daily basis.
    Video, Music, Email, ClassMates, and more.
    Having the look and functionality that MadIssues has, the site is going to be very successful. Most traffic will come from invites to the site. The site is near completion.. Being aware of the return that a Social Networking site can generate within a 3 - 5 year period, the amount that my partner and I are asking is minimal.
    As stated in another post, we have two Networking sites
    www.MadIssues.com
    and
    www.BusinessPeopleMeet.com
    Our desire is to raise Capital to keep both sites, run then, add any addition functionality, build a strong networking environment to house any amount of traffic to the sites, create reduancy, and sell the site at an amount that Networking Sites are yielding within a 3 -5 year period. We are open to Venture Capital investments. However, the goal is to raise Capitial to run full strenth, if not for both site, then one through either Venture Capital or the sell of one of our site. We heavily believe in both of the above sites.
    Thank you again
    Donameche'
    Last edited by HTML; 02-13-2007 at 11:53 AM. Reason: links removed

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

So you want 4 million for an incomplete site with no traffic and no income.

(This is going to be a big amounst the teen market),
    the teen market that your TOS disallows?

I try to stay out of the classified section, but I will not stay out at the expense of letting members get ripped off.

At this point in time you have a site worth a couple hundred dollars. trying to sell it for millions

I take it back, I registered and it now looks like I overestimated its value. You should do something about the copyright issues at the very least.

I call ripoff

Administrator

Status

madissues is no longer for sale per the OP.
    Last edited by HTML; 10-20-2007 at 09:24 AM.