75 users online (1 members and 74 guests)  

Page 2 of 2 First 12

Related

1. Displaying long text combo box in IE    Forum: CSS Forum
    Replies: 1
  2. DIV to confine long-length text    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 3
  3. How long does it take to get listed on Google?    Forum: Search Engine Optimization - SEO - Forum
    Replies: 3
  4. For how long are you with your present host?    Forum: Web Hosting Forum
    Replies: 0
    New User

Status

Re: How long to get indexed?

Page optimization and directory submission to strengthen your page rank.

New User

Status

It's true. Don't waste time with site submissions. Just make sure you get a link to your front page and preferable a link or two to some sub pages and you should get indexed quite quickly.

It does depend on the link as well. I once had a link to a surf clothing site I run that was one a very highly ranking site with not many pages and I was indexed immediately within days of the link. It gave me good PR too.

New User

Status

how do I establish links with other websites?

New User

Status

Hi,

I have two sites both of which got indexed by Google within hours of uploading the site and appear on page one of Google for a variety of keywords.

I did not have any back links to one - a content rich site and the other is a product website with three pages (squeeze page, sales page, a post sale thank you page).

The 50 odd page 2nd site was indexed without submission to Google or any other SE of Site Map or URL. But it was content rich and keywords were selected with great care for optimum SEO. The product sale website was also keyword rich

No I'm not a SEO expert. But I've learned that the best way to ensure that your website features highly on Google's search pages is to do extensive keyword research, first, before buying your keyword-rich domain name and also ensuring that you write good copy relevant to the keywords people use to search for information whether you have a one page mini-site or a mega site with tens of pages of pure text.

It may be that I have been extremely lucky, but I don't somehow, think that luck has much to do with it.

"Content is king" is not an empty mantra. Try and and see how your ranking improves.

Jamie

New User

Status

It sometimes can take about 3 to 4 weeks or it did in my case! That was with Google!! Then all of a sudden it was showing all indexed and even my links both internal and external were there!!

New User

Status

If you have a network of sites within the same niche you can get in days in a matter of days by pointing links from all those sites. If youre starting from scratch it can take a lot longer.

New User

Status

can take up to a day sometimes

Page 2 of 2 First 12