36 users online (1 members and 35 guests)  

Related

1. an alternative to link exchange    Forum: General Discussion
    Replies: 0
  2. Replies: 7
    New User

Status

Arrow what is the alternative today to AD sense?

Hi

I would like to insert AD on my website in order to get some money with PPC, regretfully can't use AD sense.
    My website is basically about photography but I'm also promoting some Investment Program.

Anyone know a real good PPC program that pay more then peanuts?

As far as I'm now I'm going to use bidvertizer probably... any experience and comments on that? I read only bad coment around forums.

Regards and thank you for any comment.

Disabled

Status

Re: what is the alternative today to AD sense?

Many people are using alternatives like YPN, Chitika, Adbrite, etc.

Some people are even finding that CPA affiliate networks are converting better meaning that they are earning more on average per click compared to what they would earn via Adsense.

I have found a list of over 100 affiliate networks in the affiliate networks category at ****************.com, which seems a good list of the top networks.

Also, what about CPM, you may want to also look into that area.

New User

Status

i suggest adbrite for you

New User

Status

Here's a few alternatives to Adsense:

adagency1
    AdBrite
    Adify
    Advertising.com
    AffiliateSensor
    AzoogleAds
    BidClix
    Bidvertiser
    Buds Media Network
    Burst Media
    Casale Media
    Chitika
    Claxon
    Clickcent
    ClixGalore
    contextWeb ContextAd
    CoverClicks
    DynamiContext
    Enhance Interactive
    Fastclick
    Hurricane Digital Media
    Kanoodle Bright Ads
    Mamma Media Solutions
    MarketBanker
    Nixie
    OutBout Media
    Quigo AdSonar
    RealCast Media
    RealTechNetwork
    Revenue Pilot
    Revenue Science
    Right Media
    Rydium
    Searchfeed
    TargetFirst
    TargetPoint
    Traffic Marketplace
    Tribal Fusion
    ValueClick
    Veoda
    Vibrant Media IntelliTXT
    Vibrant Media SmartAd
    Yahoo Publisher Network

New User

Status

Chikita and contera are the best way to get alternatives to adsense.
    But adsense is one of the best progrram and if add adsense with chikita you will get more income.

New User

Status

Arrow Re: what is the alternative today to AD sense?

thank you for the answer..... hard to find a good solution.

New User

Status

Adsense Alternatives

I have seen many people getting banned from google adsense for one reason or the other and looking for some adsense alternatives to earn money out of their online businesses. so there are many google alternatives in online market. Some are contextual and looks very similar to google and some are very different.

Give below is the list of google adsense alternatives available. If you know of any more, just do let me know.

Google adsense alternatives which are similar to adsense in nature (they are contextual in nature):

Yahoo YPN - Yahoo publisher Network (YPN) is your best adsense alternative if you live in USA. But they are very rarely accepting new publisher applications for new publishers.

AuctionAds - A newcomer in this field but I tested it and its really really working great. Just give it a try. Account is instantly approved.

Earn Money when displaying live relevant ebay auctions on your site that will boost your click-through rates and generate more money.

You'll receive a Free $25.00 Credit when you sign up !
    you can make more money by referring others to auctionads.com.

referral spam removed

Adbrite - Adbrite is your second best adsense alternative (or fist, if you live outside USA) to monetize your website. Please note, you may see very little earnings for first 15 days (or even a month) as they collect your website statistics.

******** -******** is third best adsense alternative. It provides both inline and text-banner contextual ads for your website. So it can also be a good alternative for google adsense.

Kontera - Kontera is an another option which provides inline contextual ads. I have run these ads on one of my sites producing half the income of google adsense.

Text Link Ads - If your site is atleast PR4 or have good alexa then you can earn quite a good amount by selling directory links through 'text link ads'. If your page rank is higer, it can ever surpass your adsense earnings. So go for it. It is highly recommended.

Chitika - Chitika created a lot of noise when it was started as a google adsense alternative. But finally it has stabilized and is a constant good earner.

Bidvertiser - Bidvertiser is also a good contextual ad option for your site. They have been paying from a long time and are quite consistent.

Etology - Etology is a new adsenes alternative and is told to be doing great. Some of the publishers claimed that they are making double with Etology than with Adbrite.

There are other programs which I hightly recommend. These are not the adsense alternatives but can surely complement your revenue with very good payment.

Casale Media - Casale media is one of the best banner advertising network providing one of the best eCPM for your ad space. They provide 728x90, 120x600, 300x250 banners and popups. They payment rates are really really good.

Adversal - Adversal is popup program which pays a huge $6.00 per 1000 unique impressions ($6 CPM). I am getting paid from them on time from last 6 months without any delays ever.

Other than the above mentioned onces, (which I have tested), there are many others like:

TargetPoint
    BidClix
    AllFeeds
    Adhearus
    AffiliateSensor
    Veoda
    RevenuePilot
    Kanoodle
    Enhance Interactive
    Quigo
    Intellitxt
    Nixxie
    InfoGrabber
    Miva
    SearchFeed
    Last edited by HTML; 10-12-2007 at 11:40 AM.

New User

Status

Thank you for the list..... till now I was not able to find a good alternative....

New User

Status

widgetbucks pays very well...depending on which category you chose, you could be getting 0.88 per click.

New User

Status

I am using adbrite and bidvertiser as an alternative to adwords..

New User

Status

I am using bidvertiser but they are very hard to get a decent earnings from. You have to use multiple measures such as YPN as well.