37 users online (2 members and 35 guests)  

Thread: so i use psp7

New User

Status

so i use psp7

so im big on making any type of graphics. and im quite old program wise, lol. i use paint shop pro 7, and its all good. but i was wondering if i should be thinking of upgrading up to photoshop? or any other graphic program...

New User

Status

Re: so i use psp7

Before you go and spend the money on Photoshop, try these two programs, http://www.faststone.org/FSCaptureDetail.htm and http://perso.orange.fr/pierre.g/xnview/endownload.html They are both freeware.

They are great for editing and for graphics as well. You can also create slideshows with FastStone and desktop icons with XnView.

Status

I'm not familiar with the features of PSP7. I used to have PSP6, but upgraded to PSP9. For the money, I think what you have works just fine. Perhaps my view is oversimplistic, but all I see them doing for the most part is changing the way the user interface looks, not the functionality of the software.

Just to be sure though, you might want to compare the features of the latest version of PhotoShop to the latest version of PSP and see if there are any features that you'd just love to have. You can probably upgrade to the latest version of PSP for a reduced cost since you already own a previous version.
    Music Around The World - Collecting tips, trade
    and want lists, album reviews, & more

Disabled

Status

Here are some feature of PSP9 I think after reading the features you will upgrade your PC.
    • Simple, one-click red-eye removal
    • Over 500 different Special Effects & NEW Picture Tubes
    • Black & White Conversion and Black & White Infrared Conversion filters - can control the contrast strength and adjust the grain level of your photos to simulate real black and white or infrared film
    • One-Step Noise Fix removes digital camera noise or excess graininess
    • Color Management engine lets you read and save color profile data and ensures screen to-print color matching