41 users online (0 members and 41 guests)  

Related

1. Turnkey Online Businesses is the Best way to Earn Money Online in 2014    Forum: Affiliate Marketing and Reseller Programs
    Replies: 0
  2. Icons in address bar    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 6
    New User

Status

Online Now icons - all broken

I have been looking around and have not been able to find any custom "Online Now" icons that still work.

It appears that myspace has changed something which broke all of the current crop.

Does anyone have a code for a custom icon (any icon) that actually works (i.e. replaces the current hideous one?)

Thanks,

~reality~

New User

Status

Re: Online Now icons - all broken

Hi
    I noticed this also. However, at the moment there doesn't appear to be a way to do it. Looking at the code for the replacement online now images, MySpace used to place the information within a DIV element. However, this is no longer the case.
    The img is referenced by a class - ImgOnlineNow, but that looks like it is used also if your friends are online. Besides, even changing the opacity to 0 and trying a background image doesn't work.
    I think (could be wrong) that currently it is not possible to change the images.
    Sorry about that - annoyed me too.
    Cheers
    Nog

New User

Status

Online Pic for custom friends list

Ok I have created a custom friends list and want to add an online pic when they are online. The custom friend list generators say that they can do that but they don't(i think myspace changed the code).
    any help would be apreciated
    myspace.com/reddini - if needed
    Last edited by DeadMeatGF; 04-09-2007 at 04:56 AM. Reason: Merged threads as they refer to the same issue