40 users online (0 members and 40 guests)  

Thread: ahh helllp...

Related

1. Helllp Help!! Frame Script help    Forum: Website Scripts Forum
    Replies: 3
    New User

Status

ahh helllp...

so this may seem like a random story about me trying to get my girlfriends pw..but it is not.
    my girlfriends myspace was hacked, and pw was changed. she tried to use the "forgot password" tool, but unfortunately the email provider (netscape.net) changed to aim.com last august. if your email was active the emails forward to your same username at aim.com but unfortunately her email was inactive for 30 days so her email was deleted. so she cannot access any of her emails or have her new emails forwarded. we even contacted myspace support about this, but they do not respond. if they do respond, its to the email that she uses for myspace, which (as explained above) is basically gone. does anyone else have this problem, or know how to solve it? she can verify herself, she just wants her myspace back. any ideas would help.

Status

Re: ahh helllp...

Did you look at their http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=misc.faq&faqQuestionId=26"]FAQ (frequently asked questions)? Looks like there are several questions answered there which might help you.
    Music Around The World - Collecting tips, trade
    and want lists, album reviews, & more