36 users online (0 members and 36 guests)  

Related

1. 90,000 Member database for sale!    Forum: Websites For Sale
    Replies: 1
  2. Script database 29,000 Records for sale    Forum: Websites For Sale
    Replies: 1
    New User

Status

China Factory Database website for sale

Welcome to my auction!

Website for sale:
    http://www.ChinaFactoryDatabase.com

Domain: Godaddy
    Hosting: Godaddy ($3.19/month hosting fee)

Revenue:
    $50-$150/month currently. $3000-$5000 estimated, after the promotional period. All marketing support guaranteed.
    Sales screenshot: http://www.chinafactorydatabase.com/clickbank.jpg

Auction details:
    Starting bid: $50
    BIN: $250
    Payment: PayPal, 2Checkout, E-gold, WU, Wire
    Auction ends: March 23rd, 8.00 PM
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overview
    This is a perfect opportunity for someone looking to run an easy internet based business from home. It includes professionally developed website, easy to remember domain name, low cost hosting, my marketing and technical support for the new owner. The site sells a unique database that is in high demand all over the world. This database contains details of more than 500,000 companies in China - the entire chinese manufacturing sector. China is the factory of the world. A major chunk of every manufactured item that is being used today - either fully or partly is Made in China. China has been able to manufacture almost every item at a fraction of the cost as compared to America. It is easy to start/expand your business and buy directly from China with the help of this database. Chinese companies would gladly ship even small quantities to your address at a fraction of retail price. If you are already an active trader in online auction sites like eBay, this database would be indispensable to you. It would still be far less expensive to buy directly from Chinese Manufacturers than to pay huge mark up to the middlemen, retailers and the Marts in America. This database is really unique, the best in it's niche! And it's one of the most well selling e-commerce products with very small number of competitors. There are more than 1 mln. searchers on Yahoo and Google every day for the low cost electronics, computer accessories and other goods - almost every person is your potential client!

Website features
    This is an affiliate website, working through ClickBank.com - world leading affiliate company. You will be paid $22.60 commission per each sale of the China Factory Database. This business has many advantages: you will not spend your time on sending the product to the buyer. You even don't need to answer buyers questions every day: this product perfectly sells without any correspondence. Website work is 100% automated. You only need to sign up for ClickBank account (it's absolutely free and takes 3-5 min.) and then receive checks with your commission twice a month. Everyone can run this business, it's almost too easy! Hosting fee is only $3.19 per month, no other fees!

What will you receive
    Website already makes sales. I have sold 8 China Factory Databases this month without serious advertising, and you can easily do the same and much more. You can see my sales screenshot above. The only thing to do is to promote the site, just spend some of your time on it and get sales. Estimated monthly profit from this website is $3000-$5000 after promotion. You can easily sell 5-6 databases per day, expanding this business and using different ways of getting traffic:

Visitors attraction
    1. Professional marketing. I will advise you one proven and low cost advertising company which I always use to promote my own websites and to boost their rankings. For example: my main project of gift shop in 3 months and for only $45 in advertising budget achieved high positions in search engines, Google Page Rank 4 and is still growing. You can easily do the same for this China database website.

2. Pay-Per-Click advertising. I will give you my list of keywords that can be used to promote this site through Pay-per-click advertising on Google, Yahoo, Miva and other search engines.

3. Website can receive cheap traffic from the special traffic companies. They can drive you a lot of targeted visitors for the low cost, lower than Google and Yahoo. Average conversion rate for this product is about 1.5%, according to my own sales. So, you can make good money if you have stable stream of visitors and low cost traffic provider.

Plus some other ways of getting targeted traffic for this website.

And, of course, the new owner of the site will receive the product itself: last version of the China Factory Database.

My help and assistance: full support guaranteed. Feel free to contact me any time you need help with this website!

Regards,
    Dennis

New User

Status

Re: China Factory Database website for sale

Hi Is this data base still for sale?? Can you puch the site and help wih admin first 30 days..Thanks JB Walker aseanllc g mail..