109 users online (1 members and 108 guests)  

Thread: Lost Again

1. Lost IE    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 3
  2. I'm so lost. plz help    Forum: PHP Forum
    Replies: 5
  3. lost once again    Forum: One Stop Domains Forum
    Replies: 1
  4. Lost As Ever    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 2
  5. i'm lost    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 5
    New User

new jeruz

Angry Lost Again

Benzden and Doorknob...thanx 4 da help
    here i go again...i want to put a right click blocker on my webpage...this code will turn it off right?:<body oncontextmenu="return false"></body>
    and this code from java script;<body onload="script:function click() {if (event.button==2 || event.button==3) {alert(&#39;HOLD THEM HORSES&#39}} document.onmousedown=click"></body>
    will enable a message to pop up but the host doesnt support this mixed with the HTML on the web page...but ive seen pages with pop messages when right clicking...so HELP PLEASE...alright one more thing...i have searched high and low and was pondering...how do enable the view source code?

Super Newbie

watdja mean enable 'view source'? u want a button that onClick shows the source code in a textbox or something?

be careful. many users don't like that their context menu (right click) disabled because some of the useful methods the normal menu has are disabled like "open in new window", " setBookmark" , ... but if u do want right click disabled, your function shouldnt have any problems. make sure u put the function between <head> and </head>, and use either the function or onContextMenu but not both.