49 users online (1 members and 48 guests)  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Related

1. Replies: 1
    New User

Status

E-TopBiz.net are a bunch of SCAMMERS!

Do NOT buy from E-topbiz.net as they are scammers and hackers. They hacked into my website and destroyed it! They used a HIDDEN LINK to access it. They did this without permission which I WOULD call hacking! They are also racist and made severe racial remarks to me through email. They do not deserve to be in business. I did nothing to them and they hacked my website and made racial statements to me when I asked why? STAY AWAY from this person as he soesnt deserve your business ever...please feel free to pass on this information about this RACIST! thank you for your time! Be careful.

New User

Status

Re: E-TopBiz.net are a bunch of SCAMMERS!

thanks dear

Disabled

Status

Can you please either post detailed description and proof of your claims or I will request your account shut down!

Disabled

Status

One hour left and counting....

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

I think it was obvious to all that the OP is nothing more than a disgruntled customer, if not a little research will show this.

What may not be obvious though is the point that maybe your company should be avoided.

Here is a tip, do not email me and tell what you will and will not tolerate from ahfb2000. Making threats to me will get you nowhere.
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting

Status

All you have managed to do with your empty and unprofessional threats is give credibility to what had been dismissed as a ranting customer.
    Now I'm thinking that maybe the original post has some merit.

Disabled

Status

Where did I told you that I will not tolerate this from you? You have forum and people can post anything they like! I was referring to customer/your member who posted lies about e-topbiz site when I told you that I will not tolerate this. How can anybody tolerate lies? And note that my native language is not English, so I might use words that are not completely appropriate to situation.

Please be so kind and ask your member to provide proof of his claims or even more kindly remove his post.

Thanks for understanding!

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

Threat 1 -
    we are not in position to tolerate
    > any kind of false accusations posted on your forum!
    Threat 2-
    One hour left and counting....
    Allow me to make another point as well. You told me you can provide proof the allegations are false, yet you have not done so. I know you are aware of who the user is and the situation, you have proven this on other forums.

Last point, please turn off your auto-responder so that I do not have to disable your account.

Disabled

Status

Threat 1 - second time, maybe I used wrong words, and this was not mentioned to be threat to you as it was not, this was threat to this liar

Threat 2 - ????? What are we talking about here? this was threat to you? I tried to warn your member that I will report him to you!

Yes, I can prove that this are false accusation in following way: thread poster contacted me and concluded that I am hacker and that I hacked his site. I asked him to be polite and explain himself: what, where, where, anything and that of course lose atitude because I never in my life conducted any even hacking attemp, not to mention real hacking... He did not done that and accused me again for hacking. I know only his domain name, I dont know if there were something that was hacked, how this "hacking" were look alike, where I was able to see this hacking....nothing. He never provided that. Now his site is not available for some reason, and this can not be checked as far as I see.... As far as racism accusation, I really do not know which of my words we exchanged in emails can be racism, but I am sure that I am not an racist.

It would be much easier to defend myself if I can see exact accusations, with proof you know...

Therefore I think that you slightly hold the side of your member, because he have to send the proofs of his claims, I do not have defend myself until I see against what exactly I have to do that.

In normal and fair world, you would ask him to simply provide all evidences he have to backup what he claimed...

And finally, what autoresponder? Where? I do not use autoresponders.

Administrator

Status

I do not use autoresponders.
    My fault, I meant the verification system.

Therefore I think that you slightly hold the side of your member, because he have to send the proofs of his claims, I do not have defend myself until I see against what exactly I have to do that.
    I am not taking sides with either. He posted a complaint, you are allowed and encouraged to post your side.

You stated that you had proof , I simply asked you to show it.
    We can very easiy send you proof that all claims there are SCUM!
    May I kindly suggest that both of you kids run along now.

Administrator

Status

I asked already to remove the verification. When I reply to your emails I am supposed to also reply to the verification. This is a waste of my time, and as stated previously I will just disable your account.

Administrator

Status

Well, it looks like I dismissed the original posters accusations a bit too soon.
    My latest email from E-topbiz.net:
    I will hapily **** you in that stupid arrogant head
    Looks like this so called "company" is every bit as bad as the OP said they were.

Status

Talking Re: E-TopBiz.net are a bunch of SCAMMERS!

Fantastic thread all round

New User

Status

Angry Re: E-TopBiz.net are a bunch of SCAMMERS!

Hi,

Boy do I wish I had seen this post before yesterday!

I too was scammed by these people. I bought the Favicon script from them yesterday, and waited till this evening for the key code to open the software.

I instead received an email stating that my request for a key code was rejected!!

I contacted them, and got told some not very nice things:

Hi!
    1) Stop threatening without a reason, once more and you will get into trouble
    2) Unlock key is explained on our FAQ page, have you checked it?

Regards,
    Goran

to which I emailed him back and said again that if I didn't get what I paid for I would contact Paypal, and then I got this email:

You can contact Paypal right now, I told you to behave yourself, but it seems that you having fun harrasing me. And this is OK, only problem is that this will probably cost you.

Regards,
    Goran

What are these guys, some type of Mafia?? Jeze, if they treat all their customers like that, it's no wonder that people use pirated copies of their software!

Anyway, I have contacted Paypal by phone and by the resolution center, so hopefully they will be able to resolve the issue - I'm just so angry right now!

New User

Status

Angry Re: E-TopBiz.net are a bunch of SCAMMERS!

UPDATE:

Paypal will not refund my money!!!

Can you believe this?

I'm so freaking mad right now.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last