57 users online (1 members and 56 guests)  

Related

1. Music and Video codes site for sale - NEW    Forum: Websites For Sale
    Replies: 0
  2. Replies: 6
  3. Playing a music file    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 0
  4. Playing with pixels in positioning    Forum: CSS Forum
    Replies: 1
  5. Playing music files on web pages    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 20
    New User

Status

Question Playing video on my site

I uploaded a video to my site and then just used the button they have to add the video to a page, but when i went to view my site the video never loaded, and when i try to close the page my browser freezes and i have to alt+ctrl+del it. I have even used other peoples codes for my video but it never plays. I think it's not uploading right but I don't understand how to put a video from my documents onto the internet so I wouldn't know a technical way to get around that or whatever. I guess what I actually need help with is uploading my video to freewebs so I can play it on my site. Anyone know how to do this? Oh and here's the url for the site freewebs.com/deadlylegionclan sorry I can't link it not enough posts. Just click on the video tab however I warn you YOUR BROWSER WILL MOST LIKELY FREEZE! lol thanx if u can help ^_^
    Last edited by §had£ypwns; 05-20-2007 at 04:20 AM. Reason: shortened it lol

Status

Re: Playing video on my site

Here are some questions in no particular order of importance.

Can you play the video on your PC? If so, does it play ok?

The freewebs FAQ page http://members.freewebs.com/page.jsp?page=faq says you can have 40 MB of space for a free account. Is your video larger than that?

If none of the above helps, have you looked at any of the support documents that freewebs might have available to solve this problem?
    Music Around The World - Collecting tips, trade
    and want lists, album reviews, & more

New User

Status

Lightbulb Re: Playing video on my site

Yes the video plays fine on a media player, I still have 5 megs left on my account space and no I haven't looked at the help info on freewebs which I will do. They have an option to simply stream video from Youtube, which I assume wouldnt take up storage space on my site and maybe work better? Thanks for the reply.

Status

Re: Playing video on my site

Quote Originally Posted by §had£ypwns View Post
    They have an option to simply stream video from Youtube, which I assume wouldnt take up storage space on my site and maybe work better?
    Possibly. That's something you should definitely explore, if you can't make the video work directly from freewebs.

Let us know if you're able to the problem, and how you solved it. If you have any more questions about this or anything else, feel free to ask. That's what we're here for.
    Music Around The World - Collecting tips, trade
    and want lists, album reviews, & more