44 users online (0 members and 44 guests)  

Related

1. Dynamic web forms    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 4
  2. using forms to display dynamic data    Forum: Javascript Forum
    Replies: 1
  3. dynamic forms    Forum: Website Scripts Forum
    Replies: 4
  4. dynamic forms    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 1
    New User

Status

dynamic web forms

I have a data input need as follows:
    I have a web page. I want to divide the page into three horizonal zones (top, middle, bottom. The top area is called "incoming business". The middle is called "incoming building". The bottom has input fields. When a user enters data in the input fields, it will be displayed in the correct sections above. When the inputed displayed data is outdated, it can be deleted by clicking on the display field.
    Here is the situation. We are a shipping company. We currently have a white board where incoming shippments are written down. People viewing this board learn when shipments are scheduled for delivery to our warehouse. Once a shipment has been delivered, the line item is erased. When logistics schedule new deliveries, they write it down on the white board. We would like to make this process more dynamic by creating a dynamic web page that can input and delete data. As such, anybody could view the "white board" on their computer via their browser. I imagine that this can be done using java script or likewise, as I have seen this done more or less and have seen it talked about in the forums. We do not have cold fusion on our web hosting server.
    If you can write a very simple code or have seen a program that can do this, please reply.

Status

Re: dynamic web forms

Sounds like you need either some custom written software or possibly buying some pre-packaged inventory software. Both solutions would likely have some sort of database as a back-end to them.
    Music Around The World - Collecting tips, trade
    and want lists, album reviews, & more