46 users online (0 members and 46 guests)  

Related

1. Is a page rank 3 worth $40 for getin returns??    Forum: Domain Name Sales
    Replies: 2
  2. Is it worth it?    Forum: Website Scripts Forum
    Replies: 4
  3. Are Hosting certifications worth it?    Forum: Web Hosting Forum
    Replies: 0
    New User

Status

ExpertWineClub.com, What do you think its worth?

Hi,

I have finished developing my blog site, ExpertWineClub.com, and I am interested in finding out how much would it sell for, so if you are interested just let me know of what you prepared to pay.

The site uses professional blog software, so all the admin functions are there like: add blog, manage themes, manage meta data, manage comments, and few other things

It does not require any databases to run, and its currently hosted for $7.95/month.

Any comments are much appreciated.

Regards

Status

Re: ExpertWineClub.com, What do you think its worth?

What are you running it on? Wordpress?

Any revenue? Any stats?
    Normally these are required to place a price on the website. Just looking at a new website basically means your bidding on the template/domain name unless it has some new fancy coding you won't find anywhere else

New User

Status

the site is running on asp.net, using a code i customized to deliver the pages. (i am a full time .net developer)
    the idea is to deliver SEO friendly pages from dynamic site. the admin site you can customize the title tag, meta tags, etc.
    about stats, well the site is fairly new, and so far i have over 2000 hits without any active marketing.
    my plan is to actively market the website to the search engines and optimize the site to rank well in the three major search engines.
    by the way, all the content is original and have written them my self, as i really love wine and my wife owns an organic business.

New User

Status

In its present form i would say its probably not worth that much - however it could be if was branded.
    It has a good name and good content however you need more users - this is where the money is.
    if you have over 0.5million users you can quite easily charge $5 per user atleast in a sale.
    Under 0.5million users unfortunately you wouldnt attract much investment.
    Id keep hold of it anyway.....wouldnt sell it just yet - few years time will be big.