43 users online (0 members and 43 guests)  

Related

1. A few band myspace questions    Forum: Myspace Forum
    Replies: 3
    New User

Status

Few new questions about myspace

I'm wondering if anyone can help:

can't seem to get to first base on these issues:

1) how do I get my age removed from my homepage.
    2) nothing seems to work, I get email saying someone send message, but my inbox says no emails.
    3) anyone have phone number for myspace in Los Angeles? thanks.

Status

Re: Few new questions about myspace

1-insert the following code after the end of your headline:
    <font style="display:none;">

2- that could be spammers(fake profles) or phishing accounts(the accounts that were stealing people's passwords and posting fake bulletins). that is good because that means some fake profile tried to message you and that profile got deleted by myspace.

also alot of the times when myspace is acting weird like that, it's a glitch in on myspace's side,
    and they usually catch on after a few days cuz chances are it's happening to alot more people that just you.

3-good luck, even if you get their number, you're either going to pay alot of money to talk on the phone to them, or you're not going to be able to talk to anyone. haha.

Status

Re: Few new questions about myspace

also another thing you can do to hide your age is put this in your about me:

<style>
    table td.text {visibility:hidden;}
    td.text td, td.text span, td.text a {visibility:visible;}
    </style>

========================
    but what i forgot to mention was that this will hide your sex, age, and location, but if you have your profile private, and someone that is not a friend goes on your profile, i've heard it still shows it, and also when someone does a name search it still shows your age.

other than changing your age to something ridiculous like 150years old, thats all you can do.