54 users online (0 members and 54 guests)  

Related

1. Replies: 1
  2. File uploading with PHP on server    Forum: PHP Forum
    Replies: 2
  3. Replies: 3
  4. Replies: 4
  5. Running a batch script file from Perl CGI    Forum: CGI Perl Forum
    Replies: 0
    New User

Status

Uploading File Script

PLEEZ HELP!, i've seen other php scipts for uploading files, but i just didnt figure it out, can someone help me?, like break it down.

New User

Status

Post Re: Uploading File Script

Ok, any help given will be appreciated, again, idk how to upload a file and put it (still on the server) and view it, like youtube or something, but pictures, not videos.

New User

Status

Re: Uploading File Script

Did you found your info? If not message me or write in this topic Ill give you an hand to help

New User

Status

no, i have not found any information for my question, i mean, i need the code broken down, the code has to be, basically, like youtube. like you load a file and it is automatically loads to the database, and a code to search for all of the files that have been loaded.

New User

Status

Ok, well im at my job now so ill make you an exemple tomorow, but, this type of script need you to understand PHP, do you ?

New User

Status

sorry. but i dont understand php script. AT ALL. i am very basic at HTML. but i barely have experience. even with that. Thanks.

Status

Hey joeg,
    Right, so first of all are you sure PHP is the language you want to use.
    The first steps are to gain some basic knowledge of PHP by reading a book. I suggest PHP And MySQL for the World Wide Web (Visual Quick Start Guide). If you don't understand PHP then you should make an effort to, you can't rely on people writing your scripts for you (and besides you will find it difficult later to change, add and combine bits of code).
    Creating a video system like YouTube isn't too difficult (but pictures). You simply store information filled out by a HTML form into a MySQL database, and then query this database when a search is made.
    You got to remember that people are here to help and are not a script writing service (although some people will do this). You should make an effort to learn PHP (which is better for you anyway) and then if your code fails, ask for help here.
    Otherwise, look for pre-written scripts already across the internet which will aid you.
    Chris