42 users online (1 members and 41 guests)  

Related

1. great affiliate program.    Forum: Affiliate Marketing and Reseller Programs
    Replies: 0
  2. need your suggest about affiliate program    Forum: Affiliate Marketing and Reseller Programs
    Replies: 0
    New User

Status

Angry can we alter affiliate program html code?

Mr affiliate guru:

I have a problem about affiliate program.

I want to use my own words instead of using banners and textlinks given by the affiliate merchant.Take Datingcash.com as example:
    banner html code given by Datingcash.com reads like this:
    <script LANGUAGE="JavaScript"
    SRC="http://DatingCash.com/GetBanners/GetBanner.asp?UserId=169064775&BannerId=12&BannerType=6"></script>

Now I want to use a simple hyperlink http://mydomain.com/datingcash/index.html instead. How can I do that? Do i need to use
    redirection tricks?

I really need this question answered.

A million thanks!

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

first problem is you would be going against their TOS

11 . Under no circumstances may you make your own banners for use with DatingClub.com's program.
    12 . DatingClub.com's banners and text links are the only recognized links to our site. All blind links, other text links and/or any other misuse of hits are cause for immediate termination of the Host account. In such cases, DatingCash.com will not pay for any commission listed for that Host site, and may be cause for legal action.

2nd problem It would be EXTREMELY easy to catch you if you did alter it.

Part of the js code which pulls the banners also tells them that the banner has been pulled and is being viewed. If they get clicks from your site without the banner ever being pulled they know you have broke the rules.

New User

Status

Well,thank you so much for your kind reply.
    Now i see we can not alter the affiliate code. But i find the links on this site to affiliate sites are not the ones given by their merchants.

For example, i find the link to CJ.com reads like this: removed

link to Linkshare.com reads like this: removed
    It seems you don't have to use the banners or textlinks provided by CJ and Linkshare.
    How do you do that?

Again,many thanks!

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

Those are internal links they pull the actual link from a database. but what you do not see is a 1 pixel gif that tells them the ad is being shown.