39 users online (0 members and 39 guests)  

Related

1. Help Needed Please    Forum: Web Hosting Forum
    Replies: 0
  2. A Lot of Help Needed    Forum: Javascript Forum
    Replies: 1
  3. Help needed please    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 2
  4. Help needed with DBD and DBI    Forum: CGI Perl Forum
    Replies: 8
  5. Help Needed    Forum: Barter/Trade
    Replies: 2
    New User

Status

SEO Help Needed Please. Thanks for looking!

Hello,
    I am very new to SEO and domains in general. I recently purchased some domain names and am creating some information sites. I have a Bad Credit Loan Mortgage information / article website and was wondering if anyone here can provide additional SEO suggestions. So far all I did, was use header tags around the keywords, and tried to optimize my Title. I know this is a very popular topic, and tough to achieve good search engine rankings, but any suggestions for future optimization will be greatly appreciated. Please take a look at www.anybadcredit.com . Can you think of any other suggestions besides link building? Thanks for reading and Thanks so much in advance for your help!

New User

Status

Re: SEO Help Needed Please. Thanks for looking!

I wouldn't just focus on SEO, you can use other website traffic ideas.

For some SEO ideas look at this article:
    self promotion removed

It's based upon getting a top 10 ranking on the search engines as quickly as possible. Your best bet is to get as many links to your website as possible, but the topic of your website suggests that it will be difficult to optimise for.

For some website traffic ideas look at this article:
    self promotion removed

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by HTML; 09-13-2007 at 07:57 AM.

New User

Status

Hmm Where do you get the scripts for these article websites, i own some very good domains for these.. then i could prob share some idea i used for seo..

New User

Status

One of the best ways to get traffic and to help your SEO efforts is to get listed on top directories such as Yahoo and DMOZ. DMOZ was taken over by google and if you can get your site listed there then it will greatly help your Google search results listings. It's free to submit to Yahoo and Dmoz, though Yahoo could take months or years before they ever review and add your free submission. It may even make sense to pay Yahoo for a directory listing. I've done this for some sites.

New User

Status

I still have not had any specifics handed my way, but it would probably be fair to assume that the Traffic Power strategy. SEO (Search Engine Optimization) firm looking for PT help with client overflow. Writing skills would be important per project, Telecommuting . To using seo the trafic of web sites remove .

New User

Status
    3 Locust Street, Suite A Assonet, MA 02702

You are quiet right to plan SEO while developing because by following this trend it becomes more easy to market the website. You should first try to make a list of keywords by using google adwords. Then frame some kind of meta tags & meta description.