51 users online (1 members and 50 guests)  

Thread: Login Page

Related

1. Replies: 1
  2. Login Page with session    Forum: ASP Forum
    Replies: 1
  3. creating a login page    Forum: CGI Perl Forum
    Replies: 0
  4. Passing variables from HTML page to page    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 1
    New User

Status

Login Page

I created a site that is all about gaming. People come play my games alot, but I want them to be able to register to my site. How do I add a little bar on the side with the typical, "Login" and "Register" buttons. I know how to add the buttons themselves, but I don't know how to redirect them to an actual Registration page.

Is this possible? I just really want to have 'members' instead of all these visitors that I don't know about. Any advice would be helpful.

Actually if someone could just tell me how to add my forum onto my website. I have a free hosting service on one page, then I have a free forum on a different page. I want to add that forum onto my new site on one of my pages.

Thanks Alot,
    YungPriince
    Last edited by YungPriince; 08-30-2007 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Adding Text.

New User

Status

Re: Login Page

Quote Originally Posted by YungPriince View Post
    I created a site that is all about gaming. People come play my games alot, but I want them to be able to register to my site. How do I add a little bar on the side with the typical, "Login" and "Register" buttons. I know how to add the buttons themselves, but I don't know how to redirect them to an actual Registration page.

Is this possible? I just really want to have 'members' instead of all these visitors that I don't know about. Any advice would be helpful.

Actually if someone could just tell me how to add my forum onto my website. I have a free hosting service on one page, then I have a free forum on a different page. I want to add that forum onto my new site on one of my pages.

Thanks Alot,
    YungPriince
    I would advice you use joomla.org CMS.
    Easy to install and very powerfull