107 users online (0 members and 107 guests)  

1. Border with headline around text ?!!?    Forum: Myspace Forum
    Replies: 1
  2. Replies: 10
  3. Simple CSS question about Headline    Forum: Myspace Forum
    Replies: 0
  4. Replies: 4
    New User

Getting the headline underneath my main pic /w css

I'm so tired I been trying to get this code tinkering for damn near 3 hours now.
    I'd appreciate if someone who knew what they were doing could tell me some way I could actually get my headline underneath the main pic. I made the main pic 300x300 but it seems that the table divided into two columns. How could I make this possible, then?? I have my layout centered, and I need the space of all my tables to be 350px at the mode wide.. So I'd love it if someone broke this whole process down because I can't find any way to maybe turn the two columns into row format or something... my page is..

As you can see I have a large headline so I can't just let it sit beside my pic, I need it to sit underneath!! Any help would be appreciated...
    The code
    <style>body{background-color: 000000;background-position: top center;background-repeat: repeat-y;background-attachment: fixed;}
    table,tr,td{background-color: transparent;border-style: none;}
    table table table{border-top-style: none;border-right-style: none;border-bottom-style: none;border-left-style: none;background-color: 666666;}
    table table table tr
    table table,table table table table,table table table td{border-style: none;background: transparent;}
    table table table td table td.text a{margin-left: 10px;}
    table.contactTable td.text a{margin-left: 0px;}
    General,body,div,p,strong,td,textarea,input,.text,span.redtext,span.redbtext,span.blacktext10,span.blacktext12{font-family: times;color: ffffff;font-size: 22px;}
    Numbers,span.redtext,span.redbtext{text-decoration: line-through;font-style: italic;font-weight: bold;}
    ExtendedNetwork,span.blacktext12{font-family: courier;font-size: 22px;color: ffffff;text-decoration: overline;text-align: center;}
    DateTimes,span.blacktext10{font-size: 12px;font-weight: normal;text-transform: none;font-variant: small-caps;font-family: arial;}
    Headings,span.orangetext15,span.whitetext12,span.nametext,span.btext{color: ffffff;font-size: 22px;font-family: palatino linotype;font-weight: normal;text-decoration: underline;text-transform: none;font-variant: small-caps;background-color: 000000;text-align: center;rc: 1;display: block;rc: 1;width: 100%;border-left-style: dotted;border-right-style: dotted;border-top-style: dotted;border-bottom-style: dotted;border-left-width: 5px;border-right-width: 5px;border-top-width: 5px;border-bottom-width: 5px;border-left-color: ffffff;border-right-color: ffffff;border-top-color: ffffff;border-bottom-color: ffffff;}
    ContactHeader,table.contactTable tr td.text span.whitetext12{color: 000000;display: none;}
    AllLinksNormal,a,a:link,a:visited,a.man,a.man:link,a.man:visited,a.navbar,a.navbar:link,a.navbar:visited,a.redlink,a.redlink:link,a.redlink:visited,a.searchlinkSmall,a.searchlinkSmall:link,a.searchlinkSmall:visited,a:hover,a:active,a.man:hover,a.man:active,a.navbar:hover,a.navbar:active,a.redlink:hover,a.redlink:active,a.searchlinkSmall:hover,a.searchlinkSmall:active{font-family: times;font-size: 16px;color: ffffff;text-decoration: overline underline blink;background-color: 372f0b;text-transform: none;font-variant: small-caps;}
    AllLinksHover,a:hover,a:active,a.man:hover,a.man:active,a.navbar:hover,a.navbar:active,a.redlink:hover,a.redlink:active,a.searchlinkSmall:hover,a.searchlinkSmall:active{color: 000000;background-color: ffffff;text-decoration: blink line-through;text-transform: none;font-variant: small-caps;}
    NavBarNormal,a.navbar,a.navbar:link,a.navbar:visited,a.navbar:hover,a.navbar:active{color: ffffff;background-color: 000000;text-decoration: underline overline blink;}
    NavBarHover,a.navbar:hover,a.navbar:active{color: 000000;background-color: ffffff;text-decoration: overline underline blink line-through;}
    ProfilePic,table tr td table tr td table tr td table tr td.text a img{align:center;width: 300px;height: 300px;opacity: 0.7;filter: alpha(opacity=70);-moz-opacity: 0.7;border-left-style: outset;border-right-style: outset;border-top-style: outset;border-bottom-style: outset;border-left-width: 20px!important;border-right-width: 20px!important;border-top-width: 20px!important;border-bottom-width: 20px!important;border-left-color: 000000;border-right-color: 000000;border-top-color: 000000;border-bottom-color: 000000;}
    table.contactTable tr td.text img,table.contactTable tr td.text a:hover img{rc: 4;width: auto;rc: 4;height: auto;rc: 2;filter: none;rc: 8;border: 0!important;}
    ProfilePicHover,table tr td table tr td table tr td table tr td.text a:hover img{width: 300px;height: 300px;border-left-style: inset;border-right-style: inset;border-top-style: inset;border-bottom-style: inset;border-left-width: 20px!important;border-right-width: 20px!important;border-top-width: 20px!important;border-bottom-width: 20px!important;border-left-color: 000000;border-right-color: 000000;border-top-color: 000000;border-bottom-color: 000000;opacity: 1;filter: alpha(opacity=100);-moz-opacity: 1;}
    table.contactTable tr td.text{rc: 1;font-size: 0;}
    Labels,span.lightbluetext8{font-family: georgia;font-size: 22px;color: ffffff;font-weight: normal;text-decoration: underline;text-transform: none;font-variant: small-caps;background-color: 000000;}
    table.contactTable a,table.contactTable a:link,table.contactTable a:visited,table.contactTable a:hover{rc: 2;background-color: transparent;}.function{}</style>
    I'd like the content in the table centered, too.

Thanks in advance..

New User

Re: Getting the headline underneath my main pic /w css

I came across a similar question in another forum.
    Did you post this question to another forum?

There is no way to change the row structure there, as there is no code input point, that will take a close cell or close row tag.

What can be put in the headline, is a font tag.
    Since your image is hosted on tinypic, it has a small enough URL for this to work.

I can give you code that works with your profile, but I need to know what you want to do with the text, that is under the headline.

The code will use relative positioning and margins to accomplish what you want. The only other way to do it requires that I re-do a larger chunk of your code.

What do you want to do with the
    view my pics|videos links, and the mood.
    Do you want these under the headline image you are using?